Toto 08.08.08

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeJerry

Feb 17, 2007
planet earth
what are you going to spend the money if you win the Toto 08.08.08?

For me I will buy Canon 5D with all of my dream L lenses without even bargain to MS color and CP :bsmilie:
Buy new HDB flat, new car, clear off all my installment plans, mortage, insurance, spent some for charity...

Oh noooo .. I should wake up.. this is just a dream... :bsmilie:

treat it as though nothing happened. life goes on... :thumbsup:

Wake up, dude

what are you going to spend the money if you win the Toto 08.08.08?

For me I will buy Canon 5D with all of my dream L lenses without even bargain to MS color and CP :bsmilie:
Buy new HDB flat, new car, clear off all my installment plans, mortage, insurance, spent some for charity...

Oh noooo .. I should wake up.. this is just a dream... :bsmilie:

b4 i can dream, i must get all 6 numbers correct in 1 ticket

can tell me the 6 numbers that will be coming out this friday draw?

Are you sure?
Do you think the money would be enough for you to spend for the whole life?
Wise man says "easy come, easy goes"

First thing, quit my job!:thumbsup:

First and foremost....quit my job without serving notice and go on 1 mth holiday in one of the beach resort like those in Maldive or Tora Bora.....and then....slowly plan on how to manage the money :lovegrin:

b4 i can dream, i must get all 6 numbers correct in 1 ticket

can tell me the 6 numbers that will be coming out this friday draw?

How about 04 13 14 40 41 44 ? :bsmilie:

First and foremost....quit my job without serving notice and go on 1 mth holiday in one of the beach resort like those in Maldive or Tora Bora.....and then....slowly plan on how to manage the money :lovegrin:

enjoy.. don't forget to share a little to us if you win.

Use 6mil to buy 6 private properties under 1mil..rent them out for abt 2k/mth..can get monthly income of 12k/mth..start driving taxi as past time..drive peak hours only..to cover daily running cost and use as personal transport during off peak..remainder 2mil reserve for retirement & medical..who still need insurance coverage............
........oh shucks..wat a dream..:lovegrin:

Use 6mil to buy 6 private properties under 1mil..rent them out for abt 2k/mth..can get monthly income of 12k/mth..start driving taxi as past time..drive peak hours only..to cover daily running cost and use as personal transport during off peak..remainder 2mil reserve for retirement & medical..who still need insurance coverage............
........oh shucks..wat a dream..:lovegrin:

Good idea.
I will hire you as my consultant if I win this week :D

where ah? the monkey tree? :bsmilie:

Just waiting to go back to office and check, tickets are all there under lock and key. 8 of us contributed 8 dollars each to buy Toto... if we strike, can quit job already.. i wish... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.