Total distortion of beauty! This is SICK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octane69

Jan 10, 2005
Singapore
www.ukayphotography.com
This is totally n utterly sick... she looks wayyyyy underweight...

2wohank.jpg

models like this should not be allowed to work... does anyone find this beautiful????

looks heavily manipulated.
manipulated? as in DI? come on, this is sick, she is so god damn thin, abouit to die from malnutrition ... and you think this is digital manipulation? What were you smoking, it's manipulating your brain.

need to find out who the designer is ...

I think it looks manipulated too.
Look at the blue curve under the armpit.
Also her right cheek.

She maybe thin...but this is surely a manip...

too thin become very ugly. lunar new year coming. eat more!!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Think positive...at least the designer cares for those thin community.

This photo was forwarded to me from a friend.
So... no i do not know who the photographer is.
The source i have no idea too...
So i shall say thank you to mikko to sending me this picture. :)

The model may be thin but this image is obviously DIed..And whoever done it, did quite a bad job.

Anyway this sort of junk chain mail is very common, i have seen really lotsa worse images of all sorts of things in them.

Worst one was the worms infessed breasts...

I came to a point i dont bother reading anymore ;)

manipulated? as in DI? come on, this is sick, she is so god damn thin, abouit to die from malnutrition ... and you think this is digital manipulation? What were you smoking, it's manipulating your brain.

need to find out who the designer is ...
This is a known photo from a common urban legend series that has recently resurfaced due to the current controversy over "too skinny" models. Anyway, the image is one of those shown at http://www.snopes.com/photos/people/models.asp and the site also shows the original pictures. And yeah, it definitely looks manipulated. For one thing, malnutrition doesn't particularly shrink the skeleton, yet her ribcage is too small for her frame.

If anything appears too far out, just add "urban legend" to your search string. :)

This is totally n utterly sick... she looks wayyyyy underweight...

models like this should not be allowed to work... does anyone find this beautiful????

:bsmilie: Reminds me of one of the threads where they bashed the model for being thin :bsmilie:

who says model epitomise beauty
sheesh
not all designers want to send beautiful people down the runway
=P

dior homme models look strange, no one said they're beautiful

Urgh... :( So thin, bad for health...

Status
Not open for further replies.