Topid Q but juz hope 2 find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Apr 10, 2002
Sembawang
Visit site
Saw lotsa threads abt lens adaptor & a few related to G2.

How does it work since I dun see any threads on e G2 zoon lens.. plus other than mounting filters.. can I actually mount 1 of those SLR zoom len 2 e adaptor???

Phil

Originally posted by Phil

How does it work since I dun see any threads on e G2 zoon lens.. plus other than mounting filters.. can I actually mount 1 of those SLR zoom len 2 e adaptor???

Phil

I'm not sure wether the G2 has filter threads, but if there were any for the adaptor, it would be at the circumference of the lens at the camera body.

As for mounting SLR zoom lens, don't think so. There are those Add-on teleconverters which should work with ure camera as long as the thread size is compatible.

Originally posted by Phil

Phil

It's threaded around the ring on the body which is use to fit in the lens adapter so that filters can be screwed onto it.

SLR zoom nope nope

i c... wah... like that hah... it will be like e lens fully extended all e time oredi... my lowepro can say bye bye liao.. unless wan 2 screw in & all. Plastic thread wor..

Phil

Hi

G2 cannot use those SLR lens
only can use filters and teleconvertors.
the thread for G2 is 58mm... but if you have other threads,
can use step down rings...

Wad i did is i got the Canon adaptor and fix a UV filter on the G2 which i will leave permantly... so will protect the lens.
my 2 pence worth!

Status
Not open for further replies.