Top Posters

Status
Not open for further replies.
An interesting data point to look at is to divide the number of posts by the number of months (or days) of CS membership.

see by branding,

1st prize, Canon - Mpenza...
2nd prize, Nikon - Ortega...
3rd prize, Minolta/Sony - Del_CtrlnoAlt...

Consolation prize, Others - Nightwolf75... hahahahaha....

The TOP of the round table was banned ... why another bo liao every now and then history repeated the same thread ??? :dunno:

sigh .. a poor thing we never seem to grow up .. :bsmilie:

+1 I want to increase my counter

........ but KPT no counted right? :cry:

I think I have posted too much (useless junk) since I join :embrass: Time to cut down my post :sweat:

see by branding,

1st prize, Canon - Mpenza...
2nd prize, Nikon - Ortega...
3rd prize, Minolta/Sony - Del_CtrlnoAlt...

Consolation prize, Others - Nightwolf75... hahahahaha....

Yeah!!! congrats to all 3 top winners .................................... so when are you guys buying dinner?

Yeah!!! congrats to all 3 top winners .................................... so when are you guys buying dinner?

:bsmilie:

But on a more serious note, post counts isn't something we all need to take seriously. Its a form os statistics. There isn't any prize for coming in first. :)

the 'king' has been dislodged from top position?

The TOP of the round table was banned ... why another bo liao every now and then history repeated the same thread ??? :dunno:

sigh .. a poor thing we never seem to grow up .. :bsmilie:
what are you talking about? we are talking about the "current" top posters leh ;p

then you not more boliao meh, everytime got such "bo liao every now and then history repeated the same thread" you come in and post =P

:blah:

Status
Not open for further replies.