Top Model of the World (Singapore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zac08

Feb 21, 2005
East
umm.............I thought you went to take models.
I believe he missed out on #12... she had the most potential IMO.

Zenten

Deregistered
Jun 13, 2004
Hehehe ... I'm leaving this world! :sweat:
I think it's more of a marketing blitz to get consumers to spend more during the GSS. Time and again the MC kept mentioning GSS and items on offer in the shops ......... even cited the prices. ;)

raincool2005

Sep 10, 2005
Raffles Place
I think it's more of a marketing blitz to get consumers to spend more during the GSS. Time and again the MC kept mentioning GSS and items on offer in the shops ......... even cited the prices. ;)
i had spend 300 yesterday.. due to GSS. The feeling is so happy. :bsmilie:

Zenten

Deregistered
Jun 13, 2004
i had spend 300 yesterday.. due to GSS. The feeling is so happy. :bsmilie:
Huh only $300 ........ can't even buy you a Sony A100 ........................ what you waiting for? Mai Kiam Siap ...... BBB :bsmilie:

Zenten

Deregistered
Jun 13, 2004
Lol den u all expect what?? Blonde, white?? With big boobs???
Haha
Not expecting ...... only wishing .............. :bsmilie:

Hey Guys ..... Nargis, No 40 is here!!! :cool:

ComB

Apr 13, 2004
East Coast
Good shots bro.....:)

eow

Jun 22, 2004
spare the poor girls from sarcastic remark...shame on those who pick on their look:thumbsd: :angry:

TMC

Sep 4, 2004
Beyond Space-Time Continuum
All those campus super stars, top idols, next model whatever reality shows spawned a generation of people who are too confident in themselves(double edged sword) and people who will use that as a tool to generate money.

TMC

Sep 4, 2004
spare the poor girls from sarcastic remark...shame on those who pick on their look:thumbsd: :angry:
to pity them is to agree that they are not up to standard. they dare to enter, then they are bound to have criticisms. If i dont pick on their looks then what am I supposed to pick on? this is supposedly a "Top Model of the World" competition. I will give them points for confidence, that`s all.

eow

Jun 22, 2004
to pity them is to agree that they are not up to standard. they dare to enter, then they are bound to have criticisms. If i dont pick on their looks then what am I supposed to pick on? this is supposedly a "Top Model of the World" competition. I will give them points for confidence, that`s all.
u must have a very high std assuming u been living aboard thus compare them to those oversea ...so in yr eye are they really that bad.....:think:

TMC

Sep 4, 2004
I dont have to go overseas to see better looking girls. I just need an afternoon in Orchard Rd :bsmilie: Considering what I saw in the MRT today. I would say the organizers failed to do their marketing.

eow

Jun 22, 2004
I dont have to go overseas to see better looking girls. I just need an afternoon in Orchard Rd :bsmilie: Considering what I saw in the MRT today. I would say the organizers failed to do their marketing.
mai hum buay pai liao..mai hum

eow

Jun 22, 2004
for this one, dun hum also CMI. :bsmilie:

Too much OT liao. I end here.
same here:sweat: end here too

Status
Not open for further replies.