Top Model Contest - Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garion

Nov 26, 2002
West side of S'pore
Visit site
Saw this on a banner when I was passing by Millenia Walk yesterday. To be held at Millenia Walk ground floor central atrium.

2nd June, 3rd June 2007 - 3pm (semi-finals)

9th June 2007 - 3pm (Preview)

10th June 2007 - 3pm (Finals)

Happy shooting!

Saw this on a banner when I was passing by Millenia Walk yesterday. To be held at Millenia Walk ground floor central atrium.

2nd June, 3rd June 2007 - 3pm (semi-finals)

9th June 2007 - 3pm (Preview)

10th June 2007 - 3pm (Finals)

Happy shooting!

erm........................................ saw last night their walks....

to be very polite..... don't waste your time...

cheers

cheers

diplomatic... very diplomatic. ;p

still, i'm sure the ladders will be out in full force come the finals. :sweatsm:

cheers
Hmm..really that bad huh? :dunno: If the participants happen to logon to CS and saw this kinda remarks...well lets just say their confidence level sure drop a few notches. :sweat:

Anyway, its just another event for the shooters out there to train their lenses on, standard of the participants nothwistanding.

Hmm..really that bad huh? :dunno: If the participants happen to logon to CS and saw this kinda remarks...well lets just say their confidence level sure drop a few notches. :sweat:

Anyway, its just another event for the shooters out there to train their lenses on, standard of the participants nothwistanding.

Maybe if they happen to see this thread they might just pull up their socks ....erm stockings and strut like real models ................ :D

erm...... :sweat: how to answer u....

i see 2 of them (definitely from modelling agencies) and others wannabes........giving the benefit of doubt, a few are really trying too hard that it is very obvious its forced. others....well, they can't even be bothered to walk properly, let alone swaying their hips nicely.

(I do wish if any of them are trolling this forum, that they can take what i just minced out as a form of subconscious "checking" when they are strutting down the platform. i really hope they do take it in a positive manner)

but definitely 2 of the gals are from agencies.....

I'm being frank here.

as for the ladder gang.....i have nothing to offer.

erm...... :sweat: how to answer u....

i see 2 of them (definitely from modelling agencies) and others wannabes........giving the benefit of doubt, a few are really trying too hard that it is very obvious its forced. others....well, they can't even be bothered to walk properly, let alone swaying their hips nicely.

(I do wish if any of them are trolling this forum, that they can take what i just minced out as a form of subconscious "checking" when they are strutting down the platform. i really hope they do take it in a positive manner)

but definitely 2 of the gals are from agencies.....

I'm being frank here.

as for the ladder gang.....i have nothing to offer.

Do they have a large stage? or just a small one with a short walkway?

Gd mah, can shoot at IT show n Top Model Contest both at e same day.

mai hiam.....buay pai...ai hiam.... kana sai;)

Go see see lor...

Status
Not open for further replies.