Top 40 Pictures of the Year 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerofour

Mar 9, 2004
SG
Its very interesting indeed..... Hope CSer likes it.

here you go :lovegrin:

The Iraqi man with the dead child :cry: ........ one of the best ... constant reminder that children are always the innocent in midst of a war ....

I like the pic of the football being smashed onto the face of a player. Funny.

i'm a great fan of reuters photography....really superb photos. :thumbsup:

the photo regarding the mud race looks nice.....

poohbear said:
The Iraqi man with the dead child :cry: ........ one of the best ... constant reminder that children are always the innocent in midst of a war ....

Could't agree more.. When I laid the eye on this photo.. I can feel the devastated feeling of the man... holding on to his beloved child.... the sadness seared across his face !! :bheart:

REUTERS have so many freelance photojournalist and with tens and thousands of frames. Sure there will be images which is controversial and stunningly beautiful. Give them top 100 photos to choose and you will see more stunning images.

Good photos.....

frostyIntrepid said:
Thanks for sharing, certainly an eye opener for me!

no worries, what i always had in mind "anything that is good must share" but not money,family, wife or girlfriend. :bsmilie:

Wonderful set of pictures. Thanks for sharing.
However, as an after-thought, its kind of sad that many of the pictures in here are telling stories of violence, conflicts, atrocity, hatred...
Really hope we will be able to live in a more harmonious world inthe coming 2006.

NE clicks clicks said:
Wonderful set of pictures. Thanks for sharing.
However, as an after-thought, its kind of sad that many of the pictures in here are telling stories of violence, conflicts, atrocity, hatred...
Really hope we will be able to live in a more harmonious world inthe coming 2006.

from the news media point of view, these sells.

the msnbc site has 'Reader's Choice' which are 'less violent'

Status
Not open for further replies.