Too many Peeps covering same event = Too many postings = Sianzzz

Look @ it from another perspective .
One can learn from another ..
Same event but diff pov, diff focal length diff styles ..

Surely you're exagerating!!! :bsmilie: Yeah, who could resist the beauties, but I think a lot more are serious in improving their capture of the fast moving cars!!!

Of course i couldnt resist the beauties haha but of things, some thread and peeps capture the scene with the same pose, same exposure, same type of techics ahaha.

Its the duplicate of threads that spoils the scene.

There is a saying 'Beauty only capture once' and too much capturing becoming a freaking boring same old hag haha. :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Hi

Dun know if anyone had the same sentiment as me and the above issue...

There are too many posting of peeps covering the same event (Eg: Formula Drift)

I know its a grand event and peeps are excited about posting their pics up but dun you think its like flooding

When looking at the title (Formula Drift SG) its like there are more than 10. After viewing a few Peep covering the event I am already sian haha the rest of it, i just bypass without looking at it.

Sorry for it but that my views, I am not to come here to offend anyone ya.

Cheers

This all goes to show Democracy is alive in Singapore.

In ancient Imperial China only the Emperor and the eunuchs could post their photos in public. :)

This all goes to show Democracy is alive in Singapore.

In ancient Imperial China only the Emperor and the eunuchs could post their photos in public. :)

Hmm dun think during that time they have camera ler haha guess only the imperial artist to paint the Emperor portraits hehe

To me, too much of the same thread doesn't mean it's no good.
This is my thought..

A particular moment can be captured with diff angles mah.
Like that then can learn from 1 another. :)

yeah, pastime is the word.

it is sad, sometimes people tend to treat landscapes like collecting pokemon cards , like they do with models.

a location can be visited and revisited again and again, i will never understand why when something new appears people get so excited about it, then flock there as a crowd.. and when the hype dies down it is never visited again. certainly our country's places are worth more than just one or two halfhearted visits?

Same lah. Landscape can visit and revisit... shoot xmm also can shoot same xmm, over and over again. Can shoot in casual, can shoot in kimono, can shoot in bigini and leopald prinz, can also shoot brides dress, sexy uniform, cosplay.. the list goes on longer than you can find different weathers to shoot landscape :sweat:

Same lah. Landscape can visit and revisit... shoot xmm also can shoot same xmm, over and over again. Can shoot in casual, can shoot in kimono, can shoot in bigini and leopald prinz, can also shoot brides dress, sexy uniform, cosplay.. the list goes on longer than you can find different weathers to shoot landscape :sweat:

eeeeee, i rather shoot something more worth while.

shooting xmm is like shooting my room. see until sian already. :bsmilie:

eeeeee, i rather shoot something more worth while.

shooting xmm is like shooting my room. see until sian already. :bsmilie:

So whose posters do you hang on the walls of your room? :angel:

i make a poster of me for you... bigger than your rorschach one :bsmilie:

like britney spears?

britney-spears.jpg

:sticktong