Too late

Status
Not open for further replies.

manx

Jan 7, 2005
SG & HK
manx.dnip.net
Just want to share something that happened from the previous thread.

Prev thread

So after listening to all the comments, I decided to speak to her. To my disappointment, I was being avoided at all costs. Even when she stood in front of my friend and I, she did not say a single word or a look at me. I called and smsed many days, there was no reply. Finally one morning, I smsed at 6.40am (knowing that she'll be travelling to sch at that time). She replied, all I got was, "Life was too hectic".

經一事,長一智, it's true that there is a time for everything. Do not express yourself too late, or the other person might have just move on, leaving you behind. Girls can move on faster than you might imagine.

Good luck to all bros who are still single out there.

Don't take it too hard bro. It's all part of life. At least you learnt something and will not make the same mistake again. :)

Just want to share something that happened from the previous thread.

Prev thread

So after listening to all the comments, I decided to speak to her. To my disappointment, I was being avoided at all costs. Even when she stood in front of my friend and I, she did not say a single word or a look at me. I called and smsed many days, there was no reply. Finally one morning, I smsed at 6.40am (knowing that she'll be travelling to sch at that time). She replied, all I got was, "Life was too hectic".

經一事,長一智, it's true that there is a time for everything. Do not express yourself too late, or the other person might have just move on, leaving you behind. Girls can move on faster than you might imagine.

Good luck to all bros who are still single out there.

She does not love you.:bheart:

Don't take it too hard bro. It's all part of life. At least you learnt something and will not make the same mistake again. :)
The most sad part is that, nowadays, even if she saw me. I know she must have saw me, she just see me like any person looking at a stranger on the street.

Guess I got to move on too. ~hai. Army life sucks.

She does not love you.:bheart:
yes... I know.

That's why I said, there is a time for everything. Perhaps there was a time she did. But definately not now.

Last time she never avoid me at all, even when I asked her out alone for dinner, she would make time.

but....

Sometimes, things are better when left unsaid.

That's right bro, you've got to move on. She'll become a memory in you only. Well, it's hard in the beginning but you'll get over her eventually. ;)

yes... I know.

That's why I said, there is a time for everything. Perhaps there was a time she did. But definately not now.

Last time she never avoid me at all, even when I asked her out alone for dinner, she would make time.

but....

Brother, I know it hutrs and I am not trying to rub salt into your wounds.
But how you know she has feelings for you before?

But.... what???

now that you have got that out of the way, it is time to move on

cheer up, you still have a long way to go

yours is the best example of why people dun dare to be frank.

the fear of destroying a friendship. and in your case, unfortunately, was the one with the bad ending. i think you had put alot of thought about this, and had prepared for the worst to happen. actually, i am in a somewhat similiar case right now. for me, i decided not to tell her. she might like me, she might not like me. but in order to find that out, there's a risk of breaking a friendship and i'm not willing to take that risk. so, for my case, i'm prepared to tell her after my NS, cos she's overseas most of the time too. but of course, i might find someone else better, or she might be attached when i finish NS. if those happen, i can said i made the right choice of not telling her. she is too close a friend to me that i'm totally unwilling to put even the slightest risk to ruin our friendship.

the fear of destroying a friendship. and in your case, unfortunately, was the one with the bad ending. i think you had put alot of thought about this, and had prepared for the worst to happen. actually, i am in a somewhat similiar case right now. for me, i decided not to tell her. she might like me, she might not like me. but in order to find that out, there's a risk of breaking a friendship and i'm not willing to take that risk. so, for my case, i'm prepared to tell her after my NS, cos she's overseas most of the time too. but of course, i might find someone else better, or she might be attached when i finish NS. if those happen, i can said i made the right choice of not telling her. she is too close a friend to me that i'm totally unwilling to put even the slightest risk to ruin our friendship.
I didn't even had a chance to say anything to her.

I was away for CNY for 10 days, I was being avoided ever since then.

Anyway... it's so hard to get up on my feet after such a fall. argh.

Hi:

Wise man says: Test the water first before taking the plunge.
Perform a few simple tests and you will get your answer.

Acutally in the game of love no need to say one. Say already no fun liao.
Say it only when you want to marry her. This one got no choice, have to say " I do".

really ar?

Then how you get a gf first ? Just take her hand and not say a word?

Wei...
Then yours might be a different case woh...
Maybe she avoid you becasue she is still fuming over your inactions.
You better check it out carefully.

geee, i admit to you. i dun dare to face such a fall, which is one of the reasons why i dun want to confess to her now.:embrass:

anyway, the results are that she doesn't like you, and the worst possibilty of ruining a friendship was speculated, and unfortunately came true. guess it's time to move on, but do still make effort to still remain good friends.:) maybe can tell her that you understand how she feels, and that you still hope to be normal friends.

really ar?

hee hee, i always dreamt about she doing that.:bsmilie: but dreaming lah, immpossible one.

really ar?

Exactly,,
Go and cross a busy road... not at the traffic light hor...hold her hand and do a jay walk.
If she does not shake it off immediately after crossing the road, then you are on.
But don't say anything, just keep on walking. Talk about it only after a few days. ;p

Exactly,,
Go and cross a busy road... not at the traffic light hor...hold her hand and do a jay walk.
If she does not shake it off immediately after crossing the road, then you are on.
But don't say anything, just keep on walking. Talk about it only after a few days. ;p
Almost did that. Not at a traffic light though, but on coming traffic.

But stupidly.....I let go. Mistake no.1. *bang wall*

Wei...
Then yours might be a different case woh...
Maybe she avoid you becasue she is still fuming over your inactions.
You better check it out carefully.
check what ?

it has way pass beyond time for that. ~hai.

satay16,
How to say I understand how she feels when I really have no idea what's in her mind/heart? Sad to say, I'm not good at feelings at all.

Guys,

Do you ask a girl:
Can I hold you hand?
Can I kiss you? where do you allow me to kiss?

If you ask, 90% of the time the answer is NO..
If you just do it naturally, 90% of the time you will suceed.:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.