Tony Leung in Ngee Ann City

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomshen

Feb 20, 2002
Singapore
If you watch Hong Kong movies, should have known him well. This is not my usual type of angles, so quite poorly taken. Pity the ambient light was dim, not many interesting candid shots for the spectators, which are what I truely love to do.

tomshen_040725_01.jpg

tomshen_040725_02.jpg

tomshen_040725_03.jpg

#4: -->>> removed.

tomshen_040725_05.jpg

There seems to be some problem with image 4. Did you apply too much shadow recovery on it?

As for the rest of the series, I must say that it doesn't really work. There is only so much PS can do to salvage a shot.

Flash +2 for the 4th shot, still underexposed. Use some noise reduction action, looks plastic huh? But that's it, didn't like to be in the crowd.

btw, the 4th is a 100% crop. I was about 40 meters away.

Tony is OOF? Too slow a shutter speed, how did you focus?

oeyvind said:
Tony is OOF? Too slow a shutter speed, how did you focus?
Practically I had 0.5 second and fired 4 shots with 8fps before the security blocked me. There was simply no such a thing called composition in such a circumstance, just filling him in the frame and getting pictures. This is why I hate shooting celebrities. Picture wise, they are the worst models I can think of. Anyway, don't do this often so it's ok for me.

Hi tomshen.. are u the one who carry canon with long white lens that day? :bigeyes: :think: BTW great shot and good position u have.. i even cant get to near him ... :(

Here are my few shot taken abt 50m away... underexpo.. edit taken

DSC_0055%7E1.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

Snake said:
Hi tomshen.. are u the one who carry canon with long white lens that day? :bigeyes: :think: BTW great shot and good position u have.. i even cant get to near him ... :(

Here are my few shot taken abt 50m away... underexpo.. edit taken
Hey dude, r u the one with a Nikon shooting on the staircases? I was with my white 70-200. Nice photos u have, more detailed than mine :D

tomshen said:
Hey dude, r u the one with a Nikon shooting on the staircases? I was with my white 70-200. Nice photos u have, more detailed than mine :D

hi bro thanks for the comment.. BTW i not the one on staircases.. ( i oso wish to.. :( ) .. me same as u standing behind whole row of human wall :bigeyes: .. using jus my 80-200... ( so wish to have 70-200 same as u :embrass: )

Status
Not open for further replies.