Tonkotsu?

HydroPoP

Jun 18, 2002
hydrop.multiply.com
Hi,

I always get diarrhea after eating any brand of Tonkotsu style ramen. Those thick broth made from boiling pork bones, fat, and collagen over high heat for many hours.
Just wondering if there are people out there getting similar response from your stomach?

:dunno:

Last edited:
Hi,

I always get diarrhea after eating any brand of Tonkotsu style ramen. Those thick broth made from boiling pork bones, fat, and collagen over high heat for many hours.
Just wondering if there are people out there getting similar response from your stomach?

i avoid foreign food for impt occasions. last time i ate jap food, and yes i ate ramen, shld be similiar to urs, next day chem exam i ran toilet like free:angry:

but i still like jap. now i learn to avoid them for impt occasions though.

Hi,

Plain to see where the problem is ... why torture yourself even further? You trying to kill yourself and your colon?

If your stomac cannot take it, then you have 2 options.
Strenghten your stomac or don't eat.

I don't have problems with Japanese food.

Don't have a problem with that too. One of my fav but trying to cut down.