tokyo + hokkaido, where to book?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeryltan

Jan 5, 2006
s5.photobucket.com
anyone know where i can get a tour package for both tokyo and hokkaido? tried asking around but most only have tokyo or hokkaido.. i wish to go hokkaido, but also want to go disneyland and universal studios if possible :)

Locations you specified probably cater to differing market....Tokyo-Osaka with Disney and Universal appeals to those with children, Hokkaido may be catering towards more matured tourists...anyway would be going to Tokyo Osaka in November with my kids....

i ever went before, with diner's club travels.. but i think they discountinued the package..i don't want to go tokyo.. only because all city, a bit monotonous :) i like hokkaido :) but also want to go disneyland :)

Locations you specified probably cater to differing market....Tokyo-Osaka with Disney and Universal appeals to those with children, Hokkaido may be catering towards more matured tourists...anyway would be going to Tokyo Osaka in November with my kids....

how abt u combine a package tour in hokkaido with free n easy in tokyo, ask for the language issue , u can use the camera to take photos of wat u need n seek out assistance.

my lady friends when to tokyo with no japan knowledge n survive for 3 days,
they took photos of
where they stay
which stations they need to go
where they want to go
n wat food they would like to eat.

try creative tours at hong leong building.(if they are still there)

anyone know where i can get a tour package for both tokyo and hokkaido? tried asking around but most only have tokyo or hokkaido.. i wish to go hokkaido, but also want to go disneyland and universal studios if possible :)

Try to see if you can book a hokkaido with return flight extension + a tokyo/osaka land tour package. Try CTC. I've got good experience with them for my Tokyo/Osaka tour. However, my experience with Chan Bros for Hokkaido was quite terrible. Don't think I'll ever book another package with Chan Bros again unless I have no other choices. I will also try not to book with other agencies who are only resellers.

I have been there on May07.
I booked with CTC and then with extension stays in Tokyo for 4 night. I booked and stayed in shinjuku washington through asiatravel.com

Shinjuku is a busy and exciting area, where there lot of electronics stuff there...most importantly, I bought my 70-300VR there @ MapCamera.

it';s tought to free adn easy in japan when 99% don't speak english, and food is so expensive// :)

I don't find food to be expensive in Tokyo, it's all a matter of knowing where to eat. Language is also not a problem, if you can read chinese, you will be fine. If you need to talk to the people there, most of them will understand you to a degree if you articulate properly i.e. slowly and clearly.

some1 gave me a kang tau.. will check it out :) worse coem to worse will take a package and extend on my own :)

how abt u combine a package tour in hokkaido with free n easy in tokyo, ask for the language issue , u can use the camera to take photos of wat u need n seek out assistance.

my lady friends when to tokyo with no japan knowledge n survive for 3 days,
they took photos of
where they stay
which stations they need to go
where they want to go
n wat food they would like to eat.

tks bro.. will check them out :)

Try to see if you can book a hokkaido with return flight extension + a tokyo/osaka land tour package. Try CTC. I've got good experience with them for my Tokyo/Osaka tour. However, my experience with Chan Bros for Hokkaido was quite terrible. Don't think I'll ever book another package with Chan Bros again unless I have no other choices. I will also try not to book with other agencies who are only resellers.

tks bro.. will check out ctc :)

I have been there on May07.
I booked with CTC and then with extension stays in Tokyo for 4 night. I booked and stayed in shinjuku washington through asiatravel.com

Shinjuku is a busy and exciting area, where there lot of electronics stuff there...most importantly, I bought my 70-300VR there @ MapCamera.

my chinese is 1 piece 1 piece :)

I don't find food to be expensive in Tokyo, it's all a matter of knowing where to eat. Language is also not a problem, if you can read chinese, you will be fine. If you need to talk to the people there, most of them will understand you to a degree if you articulate properly i.e. slowly and clearly.

you can book a travel package to tokyo and get your singapore travel agent to arrange transfer you to hokkaido to join either another of their singapore incoming hokkaido group or with whatever tour group itinerary the hokkaido agent can put you on. if the latter, request for english speaking guide and most likely you will join one with westerners.

since you mentioned your kids are going, i would suggest hokkaido than tokyo to end the trip with disneyland memories.

have a nice trip.

since you mentioned your kids are going, i would suggest hokkaido than tokyo to end the trip with disneyland memories.

have a nice trip.

oh yes this is a good plan , dun ever go to tour packages with the first day at japan going to either theme parks , i went thru such processs, bad sleep in the flight + all the rides, gave me a headache that only recover on the 4th day in japan.:bsmilie:

to me it was pure torture

tks for the tip.. will explroe that option :) btw, i don't have kids yet, i got to find a wife 1st :) i am trhe kid who wants to go disneyland :)

you can book a travel package to tokyo and get your singapore travel agent to arrange transfer you to hokkaido to join either another of their singapore incoming hokkaido group or with whatever tour group itinerary the hokkaido agent can put you on. if the latter, request for english speaking guide and most likely you will join one with westerners.

have a nice trip.

tks for the tip.. will explroe that option :) btw, i don't have kids yet, i got to find a wife 1st :) i am trhe kid who wants to go disneyland :)

haha, my bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.