Tokyo Auto Salon 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsbn

Jul 24, 2002
Planet Eropagnis
Happen to come across this when I was surfing for January festivities in Japan....

The dates for Tokyo Auto Salon 2006 is out now.
http://www.e-autosalon.net/tokyo/english/index_overview.html

Dates: 13 January 2006 - 15 January 2006
Venue: Nippon Convention Centre
Venue Access Map: http://www.m-messe.co.jp/index_access_e.html
Entry fee: Apprx 1800Yen (or SGD$27). Friday aft 1pm entry Premium Tickets at 3000Yen (or S$44)

Not organising a overseas meetup but juz wanna check how many chaps will be in Japan at that time. :think:

hmmm..... my Krisflyer mileage just enough for a free return trip to Tokyo..

will consider about it :think:

Dates: 13 January 2005 - 15 January 2005

you mean 2006 rite?

I was at the Tokyo Motorshow last month. A 3~4 week long event and I can tell you that it is a killer no matter how long the events last. You need an insane amount of strength and stamina to last thru it as it can get 3~4 times larger than what the singapore shows can achieve.

hmm... sounds attractive. I am planning a short shopping trip to Japan in the 1st quarter of 2006.

Seems like a good idea to coincide my trip with this event.

Any photos of this event in previous years? If so, can share?

thx in advance

TMC said:
I was at the Tokyo Motorshow last month. A 3~4 week long event and I can tell you that it is a killer no matter how long the events last. You need an insane amount of strength and stamina to last thru it as it can get 3~4 times larger than what the singapore shows can achieve.
Hmm... Thnx for the heads up. Been looking at the timing and it seems that most of the festivities are in the first and 2nd week with most of the hype in Tokyo. Other northern regions like Morioka, Aomori, Hakodate and Sapporo dun seem to be as 'active' where the 1st 2wks festivities are concerned. :(

Now thinking whether to stay in Tokyo or move out... Got any suggestions? :think:

there are a lot of small activities around. but the websites wont put them up. have to be there to see the posters.

TMC said:
there are a lot of small activities around. but the websites wont put them up. have to be there to see the posters.
Hmm... Guess I'll take the risk then! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.