Tokyo auto salon 12-14 April 2013

d90nikon

Dec 8, 2008
Who is going for this one? I saw the advertisement everywhere... The famous Jpop girl band, AKB48 is performing at TAS...

Any idea how much is the gate/ticket? can't find anywhere in Gatecrash/sistic

25 bucks can eat mcspicy double and double the double again or a 6 pieces chicken in one burger!

Any discount for clubsnap member?

very expensive... just hope that it will not end up like last year's SIN's babes/car show

I am going to this one too. Will be there on Sunday with my bro, and most probably my colleague from work. Anyone wanted to join us can PM me :)

very expensive... just hope that it will not end up like last year's SIN's babes/car show

What do you think? :bsmilie:

Their ticket conditions :

12. Photography, video recording and audio recording are welcomed at the Event. Please note though, that these are prohibited during some parts of the programmes, eg screenings and concerts, if any. We seek your understanding that exhibitors and guests may or may not allow photography, and if indicated as such, please do respect their wishes.

hey rhino, i shd be going, let's go tgt

If more exp can be = less crowded. I do not mind paying that among of difference. I believe the higher charges is also due to the location. This time round is in Mbs instead of expo.

Doubt it will be less crowded due to high entry fees and location.The 'honey'(Models) will certainly attract the 'bees' (GWCs) ;)

To be fair, it's cheaper than flying all the way to Tokyo to catch the show. Also for Fans of AKB48, its an additional incentive as well.

Just see how much people is paying for joining photoshoot section in CS....

To be fair, it's cheaper than flying all the way to Tokyo to catch the show. Also for Fans of AKB48, its an additional incentive as well.

Just see how much people is paying for joining photoshoot section in CS....

That's my point when comes to shooting mollers GWCs will hold no bars ableit the genuine auto lovers.

Last edited:
That's my point when comes to shooting mollers GWCs will hold no bars ableit the genuine auto lovers.

The automobiles would be just as mediocre ........ by all means go if you must ...... :)

I guess it's to each preference. I have seen similar shows without engaging talents for their events, sad to say the turn out is not fantastic.

Doubt it will be less crowded due to high entry fees and location.The 'honey'(Models) will certainly attract the 'bees' (GWCs) ;)

I think $25 is cheap cheap to go and shoot mollers lar, can ta bao breakfast, tea break, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and supper there, to make the $25 ticket well worth lor,

if buy the 3 day pass better still, can don't go for any mollers shoot liao, spending the rest of this year post process and upload the photos.

what do you think?