Today's morning sky super blue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
today's sun super bright.
also, the sun brighten up prety early this morning :cool:

Yah today's sky was nice n blue....saw it on my way to work. Hard to get this kind of weather nowadays (almost raining every morning one). Was wishing I had the day off so can go somewhere and snap some pics. :cry:

RuthBaby said:
on e way to work.. i still tell my cousin... wah.. today very goot for shooting.. maybe shd take 1/2 day leave

wahahahha

yah lor! I also didn't want to go work today leh...wasted hor..

KSeet said:
yah lor! I also didn't want to go work today leh...wasted hor..

saw so many nice shadows, crisp sharp lines of buildings and brightly lighted sceneries... :( can't shoot...

wah..just now lunch time the sky was also extremely blue! so nice! should have brought my camera out man..wasted...all the tall buildings in River Valley, Havelock area looked so sharp and 3D...

mangomilkshake said:
today's sun super bright.
also, the sun brighten up prety early this morning :cool:

Coz it has been raining for the past 3 mornings lor...
Sigh..... wanted to continue sleeping but have to wake up for work... The weather was so cool & comfy..

RuthBaby said:
Sucks... i almost melted under the hot sun man! :sweat:
I rather melt in the hot sun than drown in the cold rain. :sweat:

Sky is still oh-so-blue.....even tho its midday. Yah later the sunset shld be really nice one... :D

SianZ...
Off work late...
cannot take pix...
Me gonna quit soon...
Give me a couple of months more... :cry:

yes.. blue blue all the way... bits of nice clouds.. would be nice to experiment with polarizers..

sk_online said:
yes.. blue blue all the way... bits of nice clouds.. would be nice to experiment with polarizers..
Yeah...but G3 itself could capture the blue skies quite nicely liao. :D Miss my G3... :cry:

went for a round of shooting during lunch time...round 2 coming up after 6pm... :D :bsmilie:

rncw said:
went for a round of shooting during lunch time...round 2 coming up after 6pm... :D :bsmilie:

I really should have brought my camera out..stupid me!

by the time I rush home, it'll be 6.45pm already...nothing to catch....:(

Status
Not open for further replies.