Today's Abstract...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
Finn-PS.jpg

Took tis today... some abstract taken from things at my factory... macro, 1:1 + extension tube... anyway, its been manipulated with photoshop... ;)

Oh ya... anybody know why when i see the pic got details then after saving, the details are lost?

lil_princess said:
i like the curves at the background... is that water or something?

its been photoshopped... if i tell u... then i have to kill u... :bsmilie:

btw... how come tis pic so strange 1... i tilt my screen can see some details tats lost... think i better go print tis... strange photo...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
its been photoshopped... if i tell u... then i have to kill u... :bsmilie:

btw... how come tis pic so strange 1... i tilt my screen can see some details tats lost... think i better go print tis... strange photo...

as to why this pic so strange 1..... as you have said, if I tell you ... than I have to kill u....:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

yqt said:
as to why this pic so strange 1..... as you have said, if I tell you ... than I have to kill u....:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

hehehe... den we both die together... :bsmilie:

anyway another 1 of the picture...

finn-ps2.jpg

finn-ps4.jpg

This is the darkest themed ones... you have to tune up your monitor's brightness to view the full picture... as all form of abstract art... i dun expect ppl to understand the pics i convey... but just enjoy the mood...

finn-ps5.jpg

After looking at that picture for a day... i felt that this picture deserves a brighter tone to bring out the inner voice of the picture... as i have not saved the original psd, i just brighten the 4th pic...

hope for some comments...

I think the brightened one looks better.
All of them are interesting shots but i got distracted by the colourful borders.

Status
Not open for further replies.