Today's Abstract...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site

Took tis today... some abstract taken from things at my factory... macro, 1:1 + extension tube... anyway, its been manipulated with photoshop... ;)

Oh ya... anybody know why when i see the pic got details then after saving, the details are lost?

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
lil_princess said:
i like the curves at the background... is that water or something?
its been photoshopped... if i tell u... then i have to kill u... :bsmilie:

btw... how come tis pic so strange 1... i tilt my screen can see some details tats lost... think i better go print tis... strange photo...

yqt

Sep 8, 2004
East of Singapore
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
its been photoshopped... if i tell u... then i have to kill u... :bsmilie:

btw... how come tis pic so strange 1... i tilt my screen can see some details tats lost... think i better go print tis... strange photo...
as to why this pic so strange 1..... as you have said, if I tell you ... than I have to kill u....:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
yqt said:
as to why this pic so strange 1..... as you have said, if I tell you ... than I have to kill u....:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
hehehe... den we both die together... :bsmilie:

anyway another 1 of the picture...

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site

This is the darkest themed ones... you have to tune up your monitor's brightness to view the full picture... as all form of abstract art... i dun expect ppl to understand the pics i convey... but just enjoy the mood...

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site

After looking at that picture for a day... i felt that this picture deserves a brighter tone to bring out the inner voice of the picture... as i have not saved the original psd, i just brighten the 4th pic...

hope for some comments...

loobeedoobeeroo

Apr 15, 2005
north by north-east
I think the brightened one looks better.
All of them are interesting shots but i got distracted by the colourful borders.

Status
Not open for further replies.