Today.

AuroraG

Jul 8, 2012
Bukit purmei
Today is one day that i can remember, being a day that my camera was pushed, but not to the max.. i typically shoot less than 10 shots when i bring my camera out..this time, it exceeded more than that amount. :eek:

Was on assignment for a friend, who requested me to shoot some pictures of her, and also to take some pictures of the interview in the morning. During the afternoon period, i was already getting tired due to using the Electronic viewfinder for the camera :cry: ..and upon seeing that, she agreed to let me shoot less, and then end early.. :sweat:

Was rather thankful for her being nice :angel: , if not, i would really be tired beyond what my resting period can recover..

no blog?

and the point of this thread is?

so tired and shoot for free

i like pentaprism too . EVF consumes battery, and you might have to crane your neck instead of contorting your whole body

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

shoot from face level = boring portraits. :bsmilie:

boh pian, select F8 and pre-focus (focus window) if really those impossible angle like shooting off the ground. I don't like EVF Focus very slow on my lousy camera body

Less than 10 pics is under utilize your camera :eek:

I usually shoot until battery flat / SD card full / I am sick of it

But if you think your friend is ugly, then taking more than 10 pics of her are really a bit too much :bsmilie:

what's the point? :bsmilie:

Less than 10 pics is under utilize your camera :eek:

I usually shoot until battery flat / SD card full / I am sick of it

that's hard core. unless you using 256 mb sd card like me?