Today in Camp...

Status
Not open for further replies.

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
Planet Nikon
While having a morning t-break...I saw Concuss!!!! Wow.. he was soooo handsome in his uniform... pity he didn't see me. :bsmilie:

Wanted to call him but last min cannot remember his name/nick.. :bsmilie:

I am in the office .

I have no more involvement in reservist in camp and I dont need to stand by for any kind of recall.

I dont need to do IPPT even though I can still do 10 chin ups...etc

jeff49er said:

and your point is?? :sticktong :bsmilie:

i`m going ICT next week...... time to let me ea :bsmilie: rn some cash!!!! yeah!!! ATP & IPPT is my fave!!! yeah!! more money to BUY BUY BUY!

kerpalz said:
i`m going ICT next week...... time to let me ea :bsmilie: rn some cash!!!! yeah!!! ATP & IPPT is my fave!!! yeah!! more money to BUY BUY BUY!
I love my ICT too! Time to have a short "vacation", lobo here and there... get away from work and breathe some fresh air! Best of all, I get paid for it.

eric69 said:
I love my ICT too! Time to have a short "vacation", lobo here and there... get away from work and breathe some fresh air! Best of all, I get paid for it.

Totally agree, a "break a while" from work.

Left 2 more ICT before ROD.

jeff49er said:
I am in the office .

I have no more involvement in reservist in camp and I dont need to stand by for any kind of recall.

I am relacking at home.

I have no more reservist. I don't have any more standbys. I am not liable for mobilisation. I don't need to do IPPT even though I'd probably flunk if I have to.

I miss my in camps. :cry: :cry: :bheart:

King Tiger said:
Totally agree, a "break a while" from work.

Left 2 more ICT before ROD.

wow!, the army has changed too much. ICTs before ROD?

Me no mind ICT, but I mind IPPT... :cry:

wah liew, i got overseas ICT in a few months time.....free trip! :bsmilie:

i unofficially retired from reservists and mobilizations at the grand old age of 35 ;p got officially asked to leave them alone 5 years later. ;p

madmacs said:
i unofficially retired from reservists and mobilizations at the grand old age of 35 ;p got officially asked to leave them alone 5 years later. ;p

they didn't take back their standby FBO. Still have helmet SBO and everything :)

hwchoy said:
they didn't take back their standby FBO. Still have helmet SBO and everything :)

after you sweat in it for years of course they dont want it back ;p

i havent used mine for years. i think sweat smell all gone already. now probably mouldy smell :bsmilie:

madmacs said:
i havent used mine for years. i think sweat smell all gone already. now probably mouldy smell :bsmilie:

you mean you use your standby FBO for ICT meh? they issue all new ones for keeping at home. now where did I keep that groundsheet, want to use for picnic at SBG :D

my in camp also next week, deferred though as too many shoots piling up in jan

Status
Not open for further replies.