Today, I turn Senior!

lunas

Dec 19, 2006
Singapore
Just found out that my status has upgraded to Senior Member after 4 years in CS :)
I can finally put this title on my resume. haha.

On this day, I want to thank everyone whom had guided me in photography. It has been an amazing journey for the past 4 years! Met lots of friends & virtual friends, I hope to have a chance to meet up face to face with you guys.

Ok, to celebrate this joyous day, I have setup a banquet @ this Kopitiam. You can order whatever you like to eat & drink. Bill on me! :bsmilie:

Just found out that my status has upgraded to Senior Member after 4 years in CS :)

On this day, I want to thank everyone whom had guided me in photography. It has been an amazing journey for the past 4 years! Met lots of friends & virtual friends, I hope to have a chance to meet up face to face with you guys.

Ok, to celebrate this joyous day, I have setup a banquet @ this Kopitiam. You can order whatever you like to eat & drink. Bill on me! :bsmilie:

are u serious abt putting the senior member title in ur resume?

congrats!

ermm i dun think there is much value to put this in your resume... ;p cos clubsnap is still not yet there to be a through blue hard core photography forum where professionals mingles only.

clubsnap is more of a hobbiest-pro discussion forum.

:)

congrats!

banquet at this kopitiam only ah...shld extend it to the entire islandwide kopitiam chain ma hee....den CSers ard Singapore can all celebrate for you!

put in resume pls state it big big............:bsmilie:

are u serious abt putting the senior member title in ur resume?

Of course! Got to put it BIG BIG :)

congrats!

ermm i dun think there is much value to put this in your resume... ;p cos clubsnap is still not yet there to be a through blue hard core photography forum where professionals mingles only.

clubsnap is more of a hobbiest-pro discussion forum.

:)

Thanks for sharing, Bro! Gonna put it BIG BIG in resume. ;)

congrats!

banquet at this kopitiam only ah...shld extend it to the entire islandwide kopitiam chain ma hee....den CSers ard Singapore can all celebrate for you!

put in resume pls state it big big............:bsmilie:

Haha...Senior Member in a virtual world; celebration also in virtual reality mah..haha

nehneh == i still need wait 8 more months.

LOL. i want one buddha jump over the wall please!

nehneh == i still need wait 8 more months.

LOL. i want one buddha jump over the wall please!

You know you'll probably get a picture of one instead of the real thing here, right? :bsmilie:

Congrats bro~ :bsmilie:

congrats, now you will have to explain to everybody that senior member is not you choose one, is not mods award one, is automatic.

everytime you want to make a non-sugar-coated comment, you have to prepare to defend yourself against the writhing masses of helpless, harmless newbies who are absolutely innocent and are entirely powerless to stop your relentless stomping on them underfoot.

:(

congratulations! and merry x'mas

Congratulations, :)
from now on, you have be very be careful of what are you said here, cos you will be criticized by newbies of being rude, arrogant, showing seniority towards them if they don't like your tone. ;)

I got to know CS since day 1, waited awhile then signup, still I'm not qualified to be in the old folks home :( guess I'm not chatty enough

CS should introduce another level of membership..... Member Mentor.

awarded to SM's who have been in CS for at least 5 years and who have chalked up a minimum of 10,000 posts.

I got to know CS since day 1, waited awhile then signup, still I'm not qualified to be in the old folks home :( guess I'm not chatty enough

ur the 8 year old dun like talking lao jiao:bsmilie:

All you newbies, BOW to me the senior!!!!:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Does it makes a Difference getting the Senior Member category? curious.