Today, I turn Senior!

Does it makes a Difference getting the Senior Member category? curious.

Yes, u will find out when u are senior........:bsmilie:

Most importantly can add in resume, looks better.....:thumbsup:

Yes, u will find out when u are senior........:bsmilie:

Most importantly can add in resume, looks better.....:thumbsup:

If I addd Senior Member in my Resume and send to Job Search, I would probably be recommend to work PT in Mcdonald and KFC for killing some free time. Isnt it? :bsmilie:

pm inboxbigger ? not sure

How big the inbox? coz will have many Juniors message u asking questions?

Even not having the Senior Member Status already got ppl randomly PM me asking if he/she could order CLUBSNAP T-shirt from me. I'm still confused abt that... :confused:

If I addd Senior Member in my Resume and send to Job Search, I would probably be recommend to work PT in Mcdonald and KFC for killing some free time. Isnt it? :bsmilie:

You see......... being senior can work in kfc etc fast food restaurant quite good right....

imagine there is a LAO JIAO status....:bsmilie:

How big the inbox? coz will have many Juniors message u asking questions?

Even not having the Senior Member Status already got ppl randomly PM me asking if he/she could order CLUBSNAP T-shirt from me. I'm still confused abt that... :confused:

order from you?????? why? never mind...... i dun wear:bsmilie:

CS should introduce another level of membership..... Member Mentor.

awarded to SM's who have been in CS for at least 5 years and who have chalked up a minimum of 10,000 posts.
Agree... After SM is MM.... Then SMM :D

Congrats, and welcome to this level!

Thank you for the warm welcome.

congrats, now you will have to explain to everybody that senior member is not you choose one, is not mods award one, is automatic.

everytime you want to make a non-sugar-coated comment, you have to prepare to defend yourself against the writhing masses of helpless, harmless newbies who are absolutely innocent and are entirely powerless to stop your relentless stomping on them underfoot.

:(

congratulations! and merry x'mas

Thanks Bro. Haha. I will take note of that.
Merry Christmas to you too.

Congratulations, uncle.

Oh, you didn't mean senior citizen?

Enjoy your fame while it lasts. May the pride and respect of the community shine on you. :)

Yea man, with greater power comes greater responsibility.

Congratulations, :)
from now on, you have be very be careful of what are you said here, cos you will be criticized by newbies of being rude, arrogant, showing seniority towards them if they don't like your tone. ;)

Thank you Ben. Hahha. I will try to strike a balance & be diplomatic.

Last edited:
nehneh == i still need wait 8 more months.

LOL. i want one buddha jump over the wall please!

You know you'll probably get a picture of one instead of the real thing here, right?

allenleonhart, as requested ordered for you. Enjoy!
20071109.092242_tnp_450pie3.jpg

brapodam, so smart!

Congrats bro~ :bsmilie:

Thanks Bro!

pm inboxbigger ? not sure

Yup, larger storage size,

Not only that, you can get more XMM request for TFCD, as you gain higher credential!

allenleonhart, as requested ordered for you. Enjoy!
20071109.092242_tnp_450pie3.jpg

brapodam, so smart!

Thanks Bro!

Yup, larger storage size,

Not only that, you can get more XMM request for TFCD, as you gain higher credential!

Thank you :)

Got, Got buffet. Enjoy. Don't pai seh.
Buffet-Breakfast.jpg

lol, can see only but can't not touch......

Many Christmas too all. :)

Merry Christmas!! You could treat ursself to a nice spread celebrating both occasions :D

Now you just like us.

Over the hill.

Charn Huor.

Nobody wants.

Merry Christmas!! You could treat ursself to a nice spread celebrating both occasions :D

Thank you, Merry Christmas to you too.

Congrats...it just meant u are older...:bsmilie:

Ya man....

Now you just like us.

Over the hill.

Charn Huor.

Nobody wants.

"Charn Huor." what this mean? Who says nobody want us? XMM will let us as we have better credential now :bsmilie:

"Charn Huor." what this mean? Who says nobody want us? XMM will let us as we have better credential now :bsmilie:

Means

残货