Today at Labrador Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodman

May 9, 2004
Today went Labrador Park weather is bad bad bad, here are some pix taken, feel free to comment.. :D

1circle-med.jpg

1lamp-med.jpg

1shell-med.jpg

1Labradorsunset-med.jpg

1stoneseasky-med.jpg

1Labradorsunset2-med.jpg

:thumbsup: x 3
enuff said... :D

hey, they are really good!
didnt know there are so many pretty places here in sg!

Thank you so happy, tonite cannot sleep liao :D Cheers!

beautiful. beautiful. beautiful.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The 1st pic is just great!
The 2nd pic is spoilt by that thing jutting out on the lower left.
The Labrador Sunset pic has lots of mood, good capture!
Overall good stuff! :thumbsup:

regards
..NuTs..

Good pictures. I don't understand why u said weather was bad.

You've inspired me to be more aware when I go down to Labrador Park next time. ;)

See u there Yeocolin, the weather was really no good, if u look at the last pix, the dark clouds are moving toward to the sun, otherwise the sunset might look better, would like to give a try again soon this week, better check weather report before I move out, pain siah all the way from the north.:D

What is the best way to travel to Labrador Park? It seems that unless you drive, otherwise taxi is the only other option without walking the long distance in.

Woodman said:
See u there Yeocolin, the weather was really no good, if u look at the last pix, the dark clouds are moving toward to the sun, otherwise the sunset might look better, would like to give a try again soon this week, better check weather report before I move out, pain siah all the way from the north.:D

haha, you shot sunset today. I shoot sunrise today.
Good sunset photos. :cheers:

that one I am not sure, becos I drove there. If u dun wan to climb then u should park at Car Park B instead. For public transport probably have to alight at Bus Stop somewhere near PSA Building and it look like a 15 to 20 mins walk.

Hosea said:
haha, you shot sunset today. I shoot sunrise today.
Good sunset photos. :cheers:

Later maybe I am going to try sunrise again lolx ;) Want to join me.. :D

Thank you Chngpe01, I liked yours pix esp those u posted recently at merlion one.

very nice shots esp good composition and neat .. no distracting in the background ..

wah... if this is 'bad' weather pics, then i'm going! :bsmilie:

great pics! can't fault them. love the lamp posts pics. think i'll go there on vesak day to take pics!

thank you for all the comments

Status
Not open for further replies.