Toa Payoh / Bishan / Ang Mo Kio Shooters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha looking at both the Tamron 180mm (for the working distance...) perhaps can only get 2nd hand or the canon 100mm brand new or second hand also can...

Anyways, just checked.... seems like the few countable reputable shops all not open today...

Hmm Will consider that as well! IQ wise as good as a dedicated macro?
100mm allows u to get rather close to subject... add a Raynox.. working distance reduced further... extension tube will loose light... work best with macro lights...

70-200 get your a good distance from subject... but IQ can be compomised but this setup works better with normal flash ...

its fun though to work out the various setups. :) Try to borrow and try out which suit u best bro. :)

do u all advice to pay & go for the canon basic photography course?

Hahaha looking at both the Tamron 180mm (for the working distance...) perhaps can only get 2nd hand or the canon 100mm brand new or second hand also can...

Anyways, just checked.... seems like the few countable reputable shops all not open today...

Precisely, that's what I foresee.

falconite suggest le... i try to join the tangshooter too but pm liao he nv reply. hahaha...

pro photographer :)

falconite suggest le... i try to join the tangshooter too but pm liao he nv reply. hahaha...

You tried PM me on tangshooter shoot? Sorry I did not receive any ... but this is wong thread.. but just sign your name at the respective outing thread... sue can join in one (make sure its open shoot). What you want to shoot?... Portraiture, macro, landscape... just indicate and we should be able to arrange something... :)

Just post your name in the thread and appear for the shoot. I'd joined Tangshooters before, very friendly group. :thumbsup:

Keke... TangShooter also advertise in this thread? Haa... Cheerios bro. :)

:D
You tried PM me on tangshooter shoot? Sorry I did not receive any ... but this is wong thread.. but just sign your name at the respective outing thread... sue can join in one (make sure its open shoot). What you want to shoot?... Portraiture, macro, landscape... just indicate and we should be able to arrange something...

Keke... TangShooter also advertise in this thread? Haa... Cheerios bro. :)

Monthly Abstract Shoot

An old Chinese settlement, Tiong Bahru is known for its Chinese food and unique culture. Many unseen side of it is awaiting for creativity to present.

Theme: Blurr
Date: 7 Feb 2009
Time: 1430hrs to 1700hrs
Meeting Point: MRT (Near Macdonald's area)

Expectations:

Participants are expected to exercise their creativity and capture any shots that can be related to blurr. No limits to creativity. A thread will be created and each participant will share 3 of their best shots. No prize, no rewards, but alot can be gained from blurr shooting. Simple editing are allowed.

This shoot is open to ALL (including non TSers). .New TSers are to PM their num to gglankie

i wanted to join this outing to try try... i pm to gglankie but he havent reply yet.:D actually i want to learn first so any outing if i am free i will join. hehe... but micro outing i think cant cuz i dun own the lens.

Last edited:
Hi Chrispy... haa... gglankie just need the PM from you ... so that on tat day he will call yuo if u dun turn up... just meet him at the appointed date and time.

If you stay round AMK area... just give me a call of when u can and what u want to shoot... we just GO CHONG!!

Hi Chrispy... haa... gglankie just need the PM from you ... so that on tat day he will call yuo if u dun turn up... just meet him at the appointed date and time.

If you stay round AMK area... just give me a call of when u can and what u want to shoot... we just GO CHONG!!

oic... come on tat day le... we chong together... the more the merrier rite? ;)

Long time never shoot little creepy crawlies with the gang already leh.. ;)

Saturday morning... 31st Jan 2009.. want to revisit the Venus walk macro?? If u can make it 8.00am shoot?

oic... come on tat day le... we chong together... the more the merrier rite? ;)

Okie ... next week .. i have to try hor.. (cos got baby always last minute poo or got reason to hold me one..). :) Or tomorrow morning.... we go for a quick shoot at venus carpark... but if you dont shoot macro... like lost 1/2 of the shoot opportunities... u using canon? I lend u my 100mm if so.. let me know.

Anyone up for a shoot tomorrow? Just got my camera, and I'm itching to get out there and start firing. Only thing is, I've only got a 50mm. LoL:sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.