Toa Payoh / Bishan / Ang Mo Kio Shooters

Status
Not open for further replies.
KeNzO11,
What you suggest?
I think outing can take the park, scenery and I think can plan more after more people suggest and join in. Open to all new ideas.
After shoot, can all go for coffee & tea after that as well.

i suggest you do TFCD bikini at bishan park. sure you'll have a long list of names including people staying in tuas or pasir ris or even those staying in sentosa or maybe bintan too.:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Ok redstone, which part you suggest we meet up?

Lets start a new list for this outing:

Bishan Park Sat 23 Aug - maybe start at 8am for those early. if late can meet 9am
1. redstone 8am
2. artemis 8am

i might be able to join but will be last min decision. can any of you provide me your hp number in case last minute i can go? thanks.

btw can tell what's the stuffs you gonna shoot so i know what to bring?

i might be able to join but will be last min decision. can any of you provide me your hp number in case last minute i can go? thanks.

btw can tell what's the stuffs you gonna shoot so i know what to bring?
Sorry .. had an accident .. just.. so have to send the car in for reporting tomorrow morning. Sorry guys.. cannot go for shoot tomorrow morning. Iwill arrange for an alternative really soon. Cheers!

staying in amk too.. ave 10 there haha.. looking forward to any get-together tcss sessions so i can learn more from u guys! :D

I think for Sat 23 Aug morning cancel. I suggest to meet at 3pm at Bishan Park instead.
So those keen can still pm to join in. Pls pm and include contact number so we can inform each other where to meet at Bishan Park.

23 Aug 3pm. Wanna join?
Pls pm me your contact so can sms you the details.

Hey guys

did you all manage to meet and go for shoot?
sorry have not been checking the forum cos busy with assignment

when I log in today then it was too late :p

today dun thinks so they got meet ba cos raining =)

Raining yesterday so cancel but new outing will be at today 24 Aug 3pm.
4 pax now. Meet at Bishan Park (at carpark area)

Anyone else are welcome to join!

Pls pm me your contact so can sms you where to meet.

Raining yesterday so cancel but new outing will be at today 24 Aug 3pm.
4 pax now. Meet at Bishan Park (at carpark area)

Anyone else are welcome to join!

Pls pm me your contact so can sms you where to meet.
The weather is killing the meet-ups...

Would suggest just a kopi if need to meet in this couple of days. :)

nice pics

very nice :)

so any meet ups or shoots anot! i live at kensington park, serangoon gardens. but i frequent amk and bishan. considered ok right? :D

I am from Novena, just 1-3 stations from this area.:)

so any meet ups or shoots anot! i live at kensington park, serangoon gardens. but i frequent amk and bishan. considered ok right? :D

hey fellow serangoon person should go out take photos together

LOL! Serangoon shoot :D

Anyone is free to join in.
Serangoon any location to shoot?
Was thinking of new location coz raining last weekend so outdoor places like Bishan Park got to be cancelled. We went to other location instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.