To those in office now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klause

Jan 17, 2002
Bedok
Visit site
Those in office now.. why are you surfing CS when you are suppose to be working???

State reason ;p

great man, first exam paper in 4 hours time

Reason 1- Boss went Perth to play golf :D
2- No positions in the market so don't have to watch
3- Look at reason 1 :devil:

Tomolo I got exam.

Now @ office trying to get my program to connect to Microsoft Exchange Server.

MAPI/CBO.net... si eh sian...

Waiting for administrator to setup test account. =(

Reason : Boss not around ;p

Just come back from In-Camp Training yesterday....2 weeks of works accumulated and waiting for me to clear....

Sigh...

hav not been visiting CS for some time, trying to do some catch up

oops... big brother is watching... better go back to then paper i was preparing....:p

Seems that a lot of ppl love to eat snake .. hehehehe.

if i don't take small breaks to surf other things occasionally, i'd go nuts with my workload. so CS is on my Favourites list... :D

I can't help it.... my wallpaper is set to active desktop, so it will display my browser homepage, which is clubsnap... hee hee.:devil:

Its LUNCHTIME ;)

Not yet lunch for me =( Exchange problem not solved! I hate VB!@#$@#@$#%$

Originally posted by Darren
Its LUNCHTIME ;)

I have an engineer friend who works in the water board at Sydney.

He says their office internet link maxes out at lunch time very day (except Friday when every one goes to the pub instead).

No prizes for guessing what people are doing with their lunch break in the office :).

The management probably think they have all these keen employees that skip lunch and work :)

Originally posted by matthew

I have an engineer friend who works in the water board at Sydney.

He says their office internet link maxes out at lunch time very day (except Friday when every one goes to the pub instead).

No prizes for guessing what people are doing with their lunch break in the office :).

The management probably think they have all these keen employees that skip lunch and work :)

Hell!! if i ws working there i would go to the pub at lunch everyday!!! Why wait till Friday???

Status
Not open for further replies.