To the Zoo on Sunday 29 Aug 04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barret

Feb 1, 2003
Rosyth
www.typhoonstorm.com
A few of us would be making a trip down to the Zoo this Sunday morning.
If you are keen, just jot down your name and contact number in the format listed below.

1) Nicholas, 91014490
2) Szekiat
3)
4)
5)

Meeting point: Zoo entrance
Time: 8.30 AM
Contact person: 91014490 (Nicholas)

All are welcomed

1) Nicholas, 91014490
2) Szekiat
3) Denniskee
4)
5)

Question, is my FOZ still valid? seems to remember somewhere in CS forum says they had cancelled or something like that.

come with us adam. BTW, could i meet u somewhere to get some of those discount coupons. I understand u have a lot? Would be good for all of us.

szekiat said:
come with us adam. BTW, could i meet u somewhere to get some of those discount coupons. I understand u have a lot? Would be good for all of us.

Aiya ... you know the answer lah ... examination period, got tons to paper to grade ... can pass you the coupons ... may be going to Sim Lim/Bugis area this afternoon ... give me a buzz and we'll see what we can do! ;)

We dont have to all leave at the same time right? probally afternoon if anything to make our money s worth.

Time shouldent be a restriction right?

Count me in
1) Nicholas, 91014490
2) Szekiat
3) Denniskee
4) WillyFoo
5)

I just happen to be going there on Sunday, cos my ticket expires next week. If I manage to get there early, I'll definately give you guys a call. Btw, is there an abundance of insects/dragonflies at the zoo? cos I'm wondering if I should bring my macro lens etc.. along as well.

shortcake said:
I just happen to be going there on Sunday, cos my ticket expires next week. If I manage to get there early, I'll definately give you guys a call. Btw, is there an abundance of insects/dragonflies at the zoo? cos I'm wondering if I should bring my macro lens etc.. along as well.

Ha ha I can see that you've been bitten by the macro bug eh.

Count me in too
1) Nicholas, 91014490
2) Szekiat
3) Denniskee
4) WillyFoo
5) Andy

shortcake said:
I haven't taken any good ones yet!!! :cry:

keep trying loh...... zoo photoghaphy is fun , but i goin to sentosa to get butterfly tis time , cant get any at SBG! go shoot those rhinos n tigers ,they make nice pics.
:thumbsup:

well lets keep it going its not only limited to 5

1) Nicholas, 91014490
2) Szekiat
3) Denniskee
4) WillyFoo
5) Andy
6)
7)

1) Nicholas, 91014490
2) Szekiat
3) Denniskee
4) WillyFoo
5) Andy
6) Sulhan, 97310674
7)

alright any more ?
i have the FOZ discount tickets about 20 of them so no worries,

thanks adam, for the tickets

hhhmmm.. too bad I cannot make it on sunday, already got an appointment...
Anyway, enjoy your shoots. Btw, I missed that fashion thingy because I overslept during my nap. :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.