To The Photog Covering Jerry's Trail On 14th Jan:

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildhoney

Jan 18, 2002
singapore
dressed in checked light blue shirt, wore specs, ns style crew cut, bulky camera with the magic kitchen event pass... from changi airport to J8, then to Lido....

can pm me?

i wanna see your photos......can post?

actually what's the "F" in F4 stands for?

1. Friends?
2. Flowers?
3. Faggots? :ipuke:
4. Famous?
5. Fabulous?
6. Flabby?
7. Fxxkin'? :sweat:
8. Fiendish? :devil:
9. Flamboyant?
10....???

or just simply F4 coz they can't think a good name? :think:

rncw said:

1. Friends?
2. Flowers?
4. Famous?
5. Fabulous?
6. Flabby?
9. Flamboyant?
10....???

LOL :bsmilie: I can think of worse words F can stand for. :devil:

Garion said:
..... :ipuke:

:bsmilie:

wildhoney said:
dressed in checked light blue shirt, wore specs, ns style crew cut, bulky camera with the magic kitchen event pass... from changi airport to J8, then to Lido....

can pm me?

i wanna see your photos......can post?

I got Meat Loaf photos, you want?

i got Ricky "Shake Your Bon-Bons" Martin photos... ai mai?

hmmm come to think of it i got some pixs from MTV awards last year. got 2 peeps from F4, dun ask me what their names are...

rncw said:

1. Friends?
2. Flowers?
4. Famous?
5. Fabulous?
6. Flabby?
9. Flamboyant?
10....???

i also think of the 4 letter work leh....Anyway, the hotest photo is not those with Jerry Yan lah...but i think the hottest one is the one with Steve Chia's maid.

shall we send an email to Steve chia and ask him join clubsnap?

can't help it..

F4 is the lamest group ever formed..
and i would rather junk my camera smash it to pieces then have those suckers on my memory card.

Taking photo of my butt would be a more worthwhile.

hey no offence.. flame me all you want

lovells19 said:
can't help it..

F4 is the lamest group ever formed..
and i would rather junk my camera smash it to pieces then have those suckers on my memory card.

Taking photo of my butt would be a more worthwhile.

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

sgpoorman said:
i also think of the 4 letter work leh....Anyway, the hotest photo is not those with Jerry Yan lah...but i think the hottest one is the one with Steve Chia's maid.

shall we send an email to Steve chia and ask him join clubsnap?
If given a choice between sticking Jerry Yan poster or Steve Chia's nude poster up on my wall....I think I will pick Steve Chia's nude pics anyday. :bsmilie:

I really don't understand why gals adore all these idols so much? Everytime I saw on TV, teenage girls screaming and crying over seeing (or not seeing) their favourite idols. It as thought these idols will even notice them!

A gal-friend told me once that she and her galfriends sometimes do get paid to "lend support" to TCS stars and arriving foreign celebrities. Those who cried were paid more. I don't know whether the others in Clubsnap have heard of such things before?

Once on TV, an old lady singer from HongKong arrived in Singapore to participate in some elderly entainment programme at the People Theater (chinatown). She went to sing on Ch8 and then her supporters were screaming and shouting words like "We will always love you". And the funny part was when the cameraman zoom in the screaming direction, teenage boys and glas were the one screaming!!! This old lady could be old enough to be their grandmother!

eric69 said:
I really don't understand why gals adore all these idols so much? Everytime I saw on TV, teenage girls screaming and crying over seeing (or not seeing) their favourite idols. It as thought these idols will even notice them!

A gal-friend told me once that she and her galfriends sometimes do get paid to "lend support" to TCS stars and arriving foreign celebrities. Those who cried were paid more. I don't know whether the others in Clubsnap have heard of such things before?

Once on TV, an old lady singer from HongKong arrived in Singapore to participate in some elderly entainment programme at the People Theater (chinatown). She went to sing on Ch8 and then her supporters were screaming and shouting words like "We will always love you". And the funny part was when the cameraman zoom in the screaming direction, teenage boys and glas were the one screaming!!! This old lady could be old enough to be their grandmother!

get paid???!!! easy job man! got lobang? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.