To Start Photography Tips with Outing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldenstars08

Nov 21, 2004
Singapore
Hi all,

Thankyou for the great respond for the last outing.

This time I am conducting another event: "To Start Photography Tips with Outing" on (29.07.2012) Sun.

I will be sharing with you about the ways to start photography, where is your stage now, general equipment and more... :think:
After that we will be walking around to shoot & learn more.

Bring your camera & all your lenses if can.
~ Encourage to join even if you are using compact or hand phone camera.

Hope that after this outing you will have a better idea of how start and go about for your photography...:thumbsup:

Date: 29.07.2012 Sun.
Time: 3pm to Any time u like to go off.
Free: $0

If interested please SMS me your name (To Start Outing) to 94237067.

Hope to see you there...;)

Below is the link for the group photos:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150296843917403.360738.582037402&type=3

Last edited:
Hi Billy,I am joining your outing.Thank You!

Marcus7 said:
Hi Billy,I am joining your outing.Thank You!

Yes ,me too.the previous outing was great experience.thanks .

Goldenstars08 said:
Hi all Pls SMS me @ 94237067 Thanks..:)

Hi Billy, count me in in your next outing on 29-07-2012.
Last outing was great and I enjoyed it. Thanks for your guidance and looking forward to receiving more tips from you and other senior members around.

Hi billy, I am a new member and i want to join as well.

Sure. This outing is tip on how to start photography. So should be useful for u. C u. ;)

Thanks all for joining me today. I enjoy myself alot sharing and shooting with you all during the photo walk.
I am very happy that such a large number of photographers turn up. Hope you all have fun and enjoy yourself too.

Special thanks to:
My lighting master Mr Francis Wong who have join me today and share his knowedge with the members.
And Mr Marcus Pang for the camera and lens for the beautiful group photos.

See U all again in the next outing...Cheers ;)

Below is the link for the group photos:
Facebook

Last edited:
Billy (Goldenstars08),

U r really something. Thanks for organising such a trip for keen photographers like myself. I really would like to learn more about photography and improving my image sharpness and quality, so here is the chance and opportunity for me to learn from you, the master and expert. Please include me in your trip. I will SMS u on my details. Thanks again and looking forward to see you.

Billy,

Sorry for the post. I thought it was Aug. Didn't know it was held yesterday, 29 Jul. :eek: :( I miss the thread and only noticed it this morning. Hope there will be another one coming, so that I can join u and the rest.:think:

thanks billy and also your shifu francis for your sharing sessions on sat!
(francis closed his thread so can't thank him there hehe...)

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.