To Singapore With Love Official Launch (5 July Tuesday)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CY_OH

Jun 24, 2004
Ang Mo Kio
www.flickr.com
Hi all,

Moderators please amend/delete the contents or move my post if necessary.

I received an invitation for the above event two days ago. I had submitted photos but they were not selected. I am not intending to go, hence I would like to offer my invitation to anyone interested in going. My name is not printed on the invitation card. Dress code is stated as lounge suit.

I can meet up in North or town area. If sent by postage, $0.50 to be transfered to my bank account. I may be contacted at 96981149.

Please do not send any queries to me. I am including the details for the event below. Note that I will not be responsible if you are turned away for any reason eg. no invitation, have invitation but not on list of participants, inappropriate atire etc.

To Singapore with Love Steering Committee & Singapore Art Museum of National Heritage Board cordially invite you to the official launch of

"To Singapore with Love"
5 July 2005, Tuesday, 7.00pm at The Glass Hall, Singapore Art Museum

Guest of Honour
His Excellency Mr S R Nathan
President of the Republic of Singapore

Dress Code
Lounge Suit

RSVP
TSWL Secretariat @ 63343361
2pm - 10pm on weekdays
12pm - 6pm on weekends
Email : susantan@cdl.com.sg

Like that also can?

I got 2 invitation cards send to me from two org. How?

wah lau ....... anybody take it ?
I hope no ...... because they also check your IC to match their list for verification purpose.

Kim Dong Moon said:
I hope no ...... because they also check your IC to match their list for verification purpose.

Huh ?? I didnt go ... :embrass:

Didn't go oso.. got to wear coat.. don't have it.

Kim Dong Moon said:
Nobody took the invitation. I wasn't free to go on that day. I was half expecting identity to be checked, hence the disclaimer.

i walked by there at about 8.30pm and it was emptied.. thot i remembered the wrong location.
didn't go in tho

Status
Not open for further replies.