To Q or to Q10?

Wonder how much the Q10 will cost. Personally i would definitely go for the improved imaged quality, which is the Q10.

Zenislev said:
Wonder how much the Q10 will cost. Personally i would definitely go for the improved imaged quality, which is the Q10.

Agree! I would do the same if the image quality is better or improved from Q firmware 1.10.

Saw the Q10 in Japan, so colorful and cute! even my wife was melted!

Thanks, nice shots of Q10 in Japan.

Any idea if Q10 already in shops here ? 2 weeks back someone post that Q10 already in shop here but I have not seen one shop having this.

Saw the Q10 in Japan, so colorful and cute! even my wife was melted!

Thanks, nice shots of Q10 in Japan.

Any idea if Q10 already in shops here ? 2 weeks back someone post that Q10 already in shop here but I have not seen one shop having this.

Sorry bro, no idea. Perhaps fengwei knows better? I do know the jap retail price though if that's useful, body alone more than (38K Yen) $575:bigeyes:.

how much is the Q going for right now

jonathantan said:
Was at Click! last Sun, saw 3 dummy Q10 displayed in the shop-Black, Silver & Red. Was told eta in 1-2wks time....so long :(

My friend who makes very nice quality cake and pastry went hunting for Q10 after hands on with my Q, but she gave up and bought the Q white.

She using Q for cake, pastry photos , she said it is easier to use and sharper than Canon Ixus. I thought the Q10 would suit her better with red body.

What a long long wait, I think Q10 would miss Christmas 2012.

PhilipKr35 said:
My friend who makes very nice quality cake and pastry went hunting for Q10 after hands on with my Q, but she gave up and bought the Q white.

She using Q for cake, pastry photos , she said it is easier to use and sharper than Canon Ixus. I thought the Q10 would suit her better with red body.

What a long long wait, I think Q10 would miss Christmas 2012.

Ya man...now wait till neck long long already. When it finally arrives, I may reconsider my decision again.

AFAIK, there is no real diff in sensor performance.

Unless one wants Q10 for the color, I'd recommend getting Q.

The Q was made/conceived as a high end product.
well made.

The Q10 to me is a 'cost down' product based off Q.
MHO.

With firmware v1.1, generally no diff in performance and features.

AFAIK, there is no real diff in sensor performance.

Unless one wants Q10 for the color, I'd recommend getting Q.

The Q was made/conceived as a high end product.
well made.

The Q10 to me is a 'cost down' product based off Q.
MHO.

With firmware v1.1, generally no diff in performance and features.

Great info!

Find Q colors boring, no fret...Aki asahi to the rescue ;)

aki asashi skins are good.

bought one for my gf epl2 quite long ago . until now no peel whatsoever.

Ya, great stuff meant to last. plus the fit is really precise, unlike cheap ones from gmarket. jnk is pretty good too, but dun have it for Q.