to Punggol with .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlejt

Aug 12, 2006
took this at no. 30 on ekin's map.
walked from punggol mrt. intended to for the sunset but the dam rain spoilt everything. tried to get to no. 11 but couldnt find a footpath/road that led to that place.
will post other pics on punggol soon..
walked around punggol but couldn't find 11.

458900868_47b461a182_b.jpg

away from the bustling city
and into the uluness of Singapore
i find myself infront of a quiet yet bustling port
irony on my part as i am far away from the place
is this place a getaway for city goers?
i wonder...

must say i love this shot :thumbsup: thanks for sharing!

oh my goodness, just realised you walked that far! there's bus 82 which you can take at the bus stop outside the bus terminal, you can take that bus at the section of Punggol Central road closer to the MRT station as well. sorry if the directions in the thread were not clear enough, do give me a feedback on the directions if any :)

I like the paranoma! Think it's awesome, dude. I'm actually glad you got lost, then! =D

Just to nitpick, you can't really tell that it's Punggol though! Still, nice shot. Can crop a little away on the right to make the featureless space on each side uniform..? =)

this is a great photo!!!
I love it..

oh thanks for the comments..
erm on the right got smt there if you have the full pic can see some small lights but i guess you cant see it from this view..

erm i got lost after i exited the pier..was trying to find the longkang(no. 11) but found a dirth path which had no lights.. wondered in for a while but accessed that going in with only handphone lights it was too dangerous. so we headed out. had a leech on me when i go out...

took pics of the HDB, the mrt track and the light features on the way there...

Status
Not open for further replies.