To Mr Mervn

Status
Not open for further replies.

centuryegg

Aug 16, 2005
Haha oh no I dont need to read clauses and oh no I have a fantastic day today, even had a good laugh at at a loser that comes here and act like lawyer... and name clauses and all.. and why?? Nothing to say, cry baby to mod to lock the thread?? haha best joke of the day.. loser..... get a life...

Uhm which thread is this?

Haha oh no I dont need to read clauses and oh no I have a fantastic day today, even had a good laugh at at a loser that comes here and act like lawyer... and name clauses and all.. and why?? Nothing to say, cry baby to mod to lock the thread?? haha best joke of the day.. loser..... get a life...

Grow up.

Yes you're right, I do post snide comments, especially when I sense stupidity. I see you've proved that again. Carry on...

CenturyEgg, I think this is quite enough. May i suggest this goes no further. Take a step back, cool down and move along. I really do not see the need for any further aggro from anyone. Any further forms of trollings, flame baiting or insults from any party involved will be penalised.

I am closely this thread.

And no, this is no in response to anyone whining to a mod. This is blatantly in disregard to CS's policy and I will no stand for it. There is no room here for such behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.