To Man Utd Fans... Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Mohamadou Diarra's preferred destination being Real Madrid, it looks Marcos Senna is the only alternative and SAF better do it fast before the transfer deadline.

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={B4CEE8FA-9A47-47BC-B069-3F7A2F35DB70}&newsid=355429

theres hargreaves..

should get Hargreaves..

West_ray said:
bayern wont let him go lar ... ok no more shopping pls !!!!

Ray u Liverpool fan rite?> ;) They dont need to shop more lah. Got Bellamy and Pennant - as long they stay focus they be better players

3 cheers to Man U.

jeff49er said:
Ray u Liverpool fan rite?> ;) They dont need to shop more lah. Got Bellamy and Pennant - as long they stay focus they be better players

3 cheers to Man U.
no lar .... i'm 100% pure red devil lehz ...

New season starting this weekend... Here to show my support.:cheergal: :heart: :lovegrin: :hearts:

GO... :devil: GO...

Wah lao I think Hargreaves is a good addition but how come we've been signing DEFENSIVE players this 2 years?!?!?! :eek: In contrast, Liverpool is going for attacking players and play which I felt is the way to play football and is THE reason why I support Man Utd and not Liverpool!

But I really hope we snare Hargreaves. Cannot survive on one Carrick. Attack begin to look thin despite 5 strikers. Once Rooney and the injury prone Saha and Smith out, die liao. Left Ole and Rossi. :confused:

Diarra cost more than Hargreaves and Senna is old. So I think Hargreaves is the best buy.... provided Bayern agree to let him go.

We earned 13m from RVN sale, 10m from Obi compensation and the board promised 30m transfer kitty. Total got 53m leh and at least, 30m to spend. I really hope for another winger!

A gd team needs both attacking and defensive minded players. Jus look at Chelski, they gt Makelele, den Arsenal used to have Vieria. Jus look at the position Hargreaves play at Bayen, and both in the :thumbsd: World Cup and the recent friendly.

So Hargreaves will be a good addition to us. After Roy left, we were left short in that dept. Most of our midfields are attack minded. Despite the thin strike force, we do also have AM. Can put Giggs or Ronaldo up as supporting strikers also.

Who knows wat SAF is going to do within this few weeks. We might end up having 3 more new signings.(Hargreaves, Torres, Senna)

Villarreal to keep Senna after United delay

Villarreal president Fernando Roig said midfielder Marcos Senna will remain at the club after Manchester United failed to follow through their interest in the Spain international.

'They've turned his head without bringing the matter to any conclusion,' Roig told reporters on Friday. 'It isn't good for the relations between the clubs because people should behave in a more correct manner.

- yet again another delay by United. They still cant learn from the lesson on Ronaldiho (?) sage.

Diarra delighted after Lyon agree Madrid move

MADRID, Aug 19 (Reuters) - Mali midfielder Mahamadou Diarra has said he is delighted that five-times French champions Olympique Lyon have given into his wishes and agreed to sell him to Real Madrid.

- another gone ~ now only hope is Hargreaves le

Hargreaves is not moving to OT. Bayern Munich is not selling at all; whatever the amount. That puts an end to ManU's move for a defensive midfielder. Damn bl**dy idiotic SAF, slow down the negotiation for Marcos Senna just to pursue Hargreaves. Now that Villareal is angry with him stalling the negotiation and Hargreaves not moving, looks like the Keano's vacant slot will not be fullfilled until next season. :angry:

redstorm said:
Hargreaves is not moving to OT. Bayern Munich is not selling at all; whatever the amount. That puts an end to ManU's move for a defensive midfielder. Damn bl**dy idiotic SAF, slow down the negotiation for Marcos Senna just to pursue Hargreaves. Now that Villareal is angry with him stalling the negotiation and Hargreaves not moving, looks like the Keano's vacant slot will not be fullfilled until next season. :angry:

Not so long....there is Jan tranfer windows...but then I think the train has gone liao lah :thumbsd:

With Gunner and the Kop dropped 2 points last night.....MU have to capitalise and get the max out of Fulham for a good start....come on Saha...show me what you got and what we miss last year :thumbsup:

its important to hv gd players filling those who left. but buying new ones may not do the job. look at Liverpool, they struggled 2 gel as a team last night. and they dont deserve tt penalty to square the game.

Man U may struggle now but once their youthful team play together long enuf, they can become a formidable force again, like e Fergie fledgings in the 90s...

i just wonder how long more Chelski can go on buying new players every year.... :thumbsd: even if success come cheap 4 them, how many would go winning e number of honours tt Giggs, Neville and Scholes have? no star players want 2 be a bench warmer, n there's onli tt number of players to make a team per match.....so there's bound to hv lots of unhappiness over at SB, we just watch n see...:devil:

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.