To Man United fans ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
zaxh81 said:
Bro,michael jordan is 23.magic johnson is 32.;) Now basketball seem fading off.

:embrass: Opps... pai seh... lost touch after the chicago era...:confused:

afbug said:
Maybe leh. Afterall, he already got the chance to wear the no.7, so of cause its easy for him to say retire. :bsmilie:

Fears grow for Solskjaer's future :eek: Wah, this is real bad. All the bad things seem to happen to United this month!

You're always welcome. :)

oh no ... there goes our super-sub.... :eek:
when he is gone... it diff to get a super-sub replacement as good as him...

West_ray said:
haiz ... how come like tat ???? so frustrating ....

Ya. Damn fustrating. Fans waited for 2 years to see him, he trained and tried for 2 years, still no result. Somemore his contract expires at the end of this season. :confused: I think his time has come. :( United might have to prepare 2 testimonal matches this season. 1 for Keane, 1 for him.

Emotional win in Carling cup lastnite. See all the old birds from the 60s of West Brom and United line up on the pitch.

afbug said:
Maybe leh. Afterall, he already got the chance to wear the no.7, so of cause its easy for him to say retire. :bsmilie:

Fears grow for Solskjaer's future :eek: Wah, this is real bad. All the bad things seem to happen to United this month!

You're always welcome. :)
thanks for being so nice...

afbug said:
Ya. Damn fustrating. Fans waited for 2 years to see him, he trained and tried for 2 years, still no result. Somemore his contract expires at the end of this season. :confused: I think his time has come. :( United might have to prepare 2 testimonal matches this season. 1 for Keane, 1 for him.

Emotional win in Carling cup lastnite. See all the old birds from the 60s of West Brom and United line up on the pitch.
yah dun think united will renew his contract anymore, giving the fact that the new owner might not wanna spend on a injured striker.

Glad Saha scored ~ hehe ...

West_ray said:
yah dun think united will renew his contract anymore, giving the fact that the new owner might not wanna spend on a injured striker.

Glad Saha scored ~ hehe ...

The thing is his footballing days look bleak. Cannot recover, cannot play for another club even if United dun renew his contract.

Saha looks sharp. He got 1 goal offside also. That Rossi very very impressive. :thumbsup: Next big thing.

wah,all have cable,maybe i should go subscribe or go coffeeshop see.:bsmilie:

zaxh81 said:
wah,all have cable,maybe i should go subscribe or go coffeeshop see.:bsmilie:
i always go to coffeshop to watch ... esp for Man U matches, u have to be early to book ur place ...

afbug said:
The thing is his footballing days look bleak. Cannot recover, cannot play for another club even if United dun renew his contract.

Saha looks sharp. He got 1 goal offside also. That Rossi very very impressive. :thumbsup: Next big thing.

Well i think it would be beta if solskjaer were to hung up his golden boots time to retire...:(
then to keep on risking for injury...

Its abt time for Saha to get back in scoring form haven't been the form when he first appear in man u colors snice dat good start of 6 goals in 8 games...(too injury prone) ... seems like the strikers man u sign r very injury prone...:dunno:

Yes...dat 18 yr old kid juz give him some more match time he will be a sensation! :thumbsup:

Good News !!!!!! Solskjaer and Giggs will be returning !!!!!

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=350801&cc=4716

"Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is set to make a comeback in Manchester United's reserve-team clash against Liverpool on Monday"

"Ferguson also revealed Ryan Giggs will return for tomorrow's encounter with Portsmouth"

West_ray said:
Good News !!!!!! Solskjaer and Giggs will be returning !!!!!

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=350801&cc=4716

"Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is set to make a comeback in Manchester United's reserve-team clash against Liverpool on Monday"

"Ferguson also revealed Ryan Giggs will return for tomorrow's encounter with Portsmouth"

Wow! Thats great news! Something good at last! Hope he will make a come back fully.

Ole! Ole! Ole! Ole! :devil:

Latest news on Keane

"Former Manchester United captain Roy Keane has held talks with Premiership strugglers Everton"

I thought he said he wouldnt even think of playing for another club in the epl .... cowz ...

things are looking brighter for united now .... so now only left henize in the injury list ... doubt he can make it again for this season.

Finally, some :thumbsup: good news after all those :thumbsd: bad one.

Go :devil: Go

Cheers....

Final farewell - Can watch the video of the funeral. Click the little links at the right side.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( :devil: )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Yeah .... Man U beaten Ports 3-0 .... the two Rs are on the scoresheet again, together with scholes on his first premiership goal this season ....

Arsenal lost ... woah oH!!

West_ray said:
Yeah .... Man U beaten Ports 3-0 .... the two Rs are on the scoresheet again, together with scholes on his first premiership goal this season ....

Arsenal lost ... woah oH!!

Don't know what is Arsenal doing... can lose 0-2. :bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.