To Man United fans ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
sigh... all good things eventually come to an end. The united like the world, will not stop cos of u, no matter who you are. Thats a sad fact. Then again, whoever comes to replace u has got to realise he has huge boots to fill, jus like those left behind by peter & eric.

Its been 12 yrs since I first saw u play. $3.75 mil, hat's wat you cost from forest. Jus feel that players nowadays are way overpriced. Dun tell me the inflation bull.. Wouldn't forget how u drag united back from 2-0 down against Juve in 99 onli to get ban for the finals.

u are one true captain who is not afraid to say ur mind. I admire u for that. Its true how fame gets into the minds of players nowadays. Jus take a look @ our local players as compared to those a decade ago playing in the Malaysia Cup. Skills and technique might have improved, but passion has gone. Gone is the kind of pride players show when they don on national colours. Gone is the kind of never say die attitude. Don't blame the fans for not being supportive, you as players should convince the fans that you are worth our time. Supporting you time & time only to be let down ain exactly a good way to win us over.. so, show us wat you got in 2 weeks time.

Opps, going a little OT here.. anyway...wish you all the best in watever u do. :ike peter & eric, u will go down as one of the greats to don our colours (",)

novello76 said:
I think RVN is past his best. He needs people to set up really glorious and clear opportunities before he can score..and he is predictable because he has never scored outside the box..and he can hardly cause menance to a defence because he is not that fast nor strong ..think drogba..without rooney..man utd would have been much worse..

yep...rooney was a fantastic find for united.

zaren said:
i think united esp RVN can do much more damage with the accuracy of beckham's crosses, u kinda get the feeling that 50% of the time, it's a real goalscoring opportunity. giggs at his best can tear apart almost any defence by running at them (and through them). i'm not sure if park or fletcher is in the same class as either giggs or beckham at their best.

No. Fletcher is no good at all. Ok good but not good enough for Man Utd. Park? You din see him play?

Time to sleep and dream about Roy Keane.

Bring back Eric Cantona!

_38503137_cantona238.jpg

icarus said:
Bring back Eric Cantona!

_38503137_cantona238.jpg
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

dunno how man u will react in later's match with charlton .... one thing for sure; there will be banners on keane around the stadium ... ha

Keane is irreplaceable. Thomas Gravesonis a likely candidate lots of experience and is becoming a bench warmer at Real Madrid with Samba influx at RM so MU shld be able to get him cheaply. Ballack is good but has a different playing style to Keano. Has a lot of experience but I dont think he's a good replacement for Keane; more in the likes of Paul Scholes. Gattuso seems to be a good choice, playing style like Keane but does he have the aura? :think:

Anyway, here's the probable line up for tonight's game.

VanDerSar

G Neville W Brown R Ferdinand M Silverstre

C Ronaldo A Smith P Scholes Park JS

Shrek Donkey (Rooney RVN)

Subs

K Richardson
T Howard
D Fletcher
G Rossi
J Spector

Roy Keane - 12 Years of Loyal Service (1993 - 2005)

keane_800.jpg

West_ray said:
Shrek Donkey ???? lolzzzzzzzz ........

:bsmilie: eh bro wanna go shoot next sat at the car show?

Klose said:
:bsmilie: eh bro wanna go shoot next sat at the car show?
car show ?? haha .. no tks ~~ need to pay for tix .... i very niao one ... lolz ... unless my friend managed to get free tix for me ~~~ ....

Lol! Klose, the way you post Keane's 'Roy Keane - 12 Years of Loyal Service (1993 - 2005)' plus his picture makes it sound and look like Roy passed away. :bsmilie:

Shrek Donkey?! The entire nation of England's hope in Germany 06 rest on his shoulders. :bigeyes:

Klose said:
Keane is irreplaceable. Thomas Gravesonis a likely candidate lots of experience and is becoming a bench warmer at Real Madrid with Samba influx at RM so MU shld be able to get him cheaply.

MU buy bench warmer from RM? No way! Buy their 1st team players more likely but their 1st team.....a bit lok kok liao. Only RM will employ MU's no.2 as their no.1!

afbug said:
Lol! Klose, the way you post Keane's 'Roy Keane - 12 Years of Loyal Service (1993 - 2005)' plus his picture makes it sound and look like Roy passed away. :bsmilie:

Shrek Donkey?! The entire nation of England's hope in Germany 06 rest on his shoulders. :bigeyes:

You should see the www.manutd.com the login page :bsmilie:

Wow! 2 super goals from RVN. :thumbsup: Tough match sia...:sweat:

a superb assist and a top class second goal .... phew ~ ...

Till now , all the winning teams scored 3 goals ... ha ..

Much as I had hoped Man U would lose, that was not to be. Congrats for the win tonight ...

West_ray said:
Latest news is that Roy Keane is quitting United with IMMEDIATE EFFECT !!! :cry:

that's quite shocking .....

what do you think, guys ...

Well..people come people go....it's sooner or later...just like Ince, Kanchelski, Hughs, Robson, Bruce, Irvin, Schemi, Cantona, Cole & York, Beck & Butt etc......MU as a big club must move on......the important thing is to find the right replacement.....

Fortunately finally we see some potential in Smith and I think he is also happier to be able to play week in week out now....if he can consistenly maintain the last two matches form and help MU win some silverware this year....then I won't be surprise he is included in Germary06 for England:thumbsup:

My concern is where can we find another central midfield? So far Schole has been a dissapointment...to be success, MU needs to find goal from mid field just like the 99/00 team as well as the current Chelsea team :sweat:

So Ballack will get my vote, if not see if MU can price Juan Román Riquelme from Villarel but I don't think MU have that much cash nowaday...if not Carlos Alberto Tevez also can.....maybe Heinze can help to match make :)

Status
Not open for further replies.