To Man United fans ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

West_ray

Feb 10, 2003
Yishun
galleries.photonx.org.
Latest news is that Roy Keane is quitting United with IMMEDIATE EFFECT !!! :cry:

that's quite shocking .....

what do you think, guys ...

he contributed a lot to this man U......
but now old liao.... and also injured..... seems that Man u dun think it is great to keep paying him that kind of salary.... so let him go.....

and he was supposed to take over ferguson.... but he talked too much and fell thru with everyone...

West_ray said:
Latest news is that Roy Keane is quitting United with IMMEDIATE EFFECT !!! :cry:

that's quite shocking .....

what do you think, guys ...

huh?
what the.....
:( any links?

but there isn't anyone to replace keane yet, as wat fegie keeps saying ...

i've a feeling that he fall out with the board before his decision.

I thought the replacement will be michael black?

He's a difficult one to replace but I think both the player and the club just have to move on.
I've been a MU fan since '77 and I can say he's right up there among all the great players who had played for them.
He's a great captain but like Bryan Robson, I don't think he would be a great manager.

Wah SHOCKER sia! Really SHOCK! :eek: But any player who go against Alex sure get the boot. Sianz! :sweat: When he retires, he might just replace Alex as manager. But i doubt his tactical awareness.

But once a :devil: forever a :devil:

MyNikon said:
He's a difficult one to replace but I think both the player and the club just have to move on.
I've been a MU fan since '77 and I can say he's right up there among all the great players who had played for them.
He's a great captain but like Bryan Robson, I don't think he would be a great manager.
a gd player and a gd manager = super rare ...

i see alot of potential in alan smith.

AAAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh! ;(

What a feeling! :sticktong

It's expected.

incredible indeed. its sad that Man Utd is losing him..and I will always remember his incrediblel performance against Juve in 99. but then again..he has not been the same player for the last 2 years..the loss to Man Utd is definitely not as big as compared to Arsenal losing Viera etc..

novello76 said:
incredible indeed. its sad that Man Utd is losing him..and I will always remember his incrediblel performance against Juve in 99. but then again..he has not been the same player for the last 2 years..the loss to Man Utd is definitely not as big as compared to Arsenal losing Viera etc..
coz arsenal is relying too much on viera and henry to win.

now all eyes will be on ballack, saw today straits times that they're willing to make him the highest paid if he comes to united. but i can't confirm this.

West_ray said:
coz arsenal is relying too much on viera and henry to win.

now all eyes will be on ballack, saw today straits times that they're willing to make him the highest paid if he comes to united. but i can't confirm this.

I dun find him all that good. At most 3/4 of Roy Keane. Somemore wanna make him highest paid player. :eek:

ya lor,i rather they invest on another defender.:bsmilie:

afbug said:
I dun find him all that good. At most 3/4 of Roy Keane. Somemore wanna make him highest paid player. :eek:
he was good ... about 2 or 3 years ago and he's not young either at 29.

i find tat smith is not a bad candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.