To kiss or to be kissed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canonised

Aug 27, 2003
:think:
Just wondering, (in public), let say someone whom you idolised a lot allow you .... : will you kiss her or to be kissed by her? on the cheek...
Of course not french kiss la.

If on cheek..

I sort of think getting kissed feels nicer than kissing someone on the cheeks.

And nicer to say "She kissed me!" than "I kissed her!!

:thumbsup:

Ya, agree with FirstDecember... think "to be kissed" is nicer ;)

FirstDecember said:
And nicer to say "She kissed me!" than "I kissed her!!
:kiss:

Just wondering, (in public), let say someone whom you idolised a lot allow you .... : will you kiss her or to be kissed by her? on the cheek...
Of course not french kiss la.

Any photos on this kind of scene?.......should be quite romantic if posted as Valentine's Day special....;)

Biologically, i believe for the few seconds, there is really no difference in the sensousness, since the lips, as well as the cheeks do not have much sensors (compared to the tongue). So I believe it is the brain that decides.... come to think of it, i kissed Jessica Alba or Jessica Alba kissed me ....? haha .... just dreaming only la ....:bsmilie:

Biologically, i believe for the few seconds, there is really no difference in the sensousness, since the lips, as well as the cheeks do not have much sensors (compared to the tongue). So I believe it is the brain that decides.... come to think of it, i kissed Jessica Alba or Jessica Alba kissed me ....? haha .... just dreaming only la ....

Cheeks n the lips are the most sensitive area to feel the love..... most ppl will agree that tongue is to stimulate sensation.....Anyway if u have it which will u choose? tongue or lips?;)

this kinda thing no need to wait...

well but sometimes it depend on where in the public.. compare a monday morn mrt train and a public toilet.........

To kiss her - mean you want her

To be kiss - mean she is yours

I don't mind both

Going to work liao. Don't know later got girls want to kiss me a not.

:bsmilie: :lovegrin: :kiss:

if she kissed me, there will be lipstick mark and I will kenna hammer by wife.

So, I choose "I kiss her"

Paul_Yeo said:
if she kissed me, there will be lipstick mark and I will kenna hammer by wife.

So, I choose "I kiss her"

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

best ans i heard so far.. hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.