to grey or not to grey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kerpalz

Dec 18, 2003
TheDaysMovie.com
hi dudes.... just wanna know whether u guys would rather get a lens / body at a cheaper prices (Grey Set) warranty 1 year by the shop (price cheaper than retail ard $100-300 ) or would u pay full price for one from CP or other shop who offer the local set with local warranty by Canon?

depends on which shop are u going to get ur grey set from. if the shop is somewhere in SLS, then i'll forget it ...

why not? :dunno: got my d2h grey.. felt the $1k savings over the warranty set was worth it... the $1k could get me flash n lens..

but do check to make sure everythng is ok b4 u buy..

kerpalz said:
hi dudes.... just wanna know whether u guys would rather get a lens / body at a cheaper prices (Grey Set) warranty 1 year by the shop (price cheaper than retail ard $100-300 ) or would u pay full price for one from CP or other shop who offer the local set with local warranty by Canon?

yap, depends on the shop, reputable one,..sure go get it! even in us i will take, but only from 2 reputable shop that i know.

i`m getting from TCW..... what is the other shop that is providing greys?
whats are the so called disadvantages of a grey? with local sets... does canon do calibration for free? if for greys do they charge? how much then?

andi1704 said:
yap, depends on the shop, reputable one,..sure go get it! even in us i will take, but only from 2 reputable shop that i know.

the 2 shops you say, one is TCW? how bout the other?

Grey is ok, as long as it's still Canon original! :devil:
So far I've not had problems with any Canon products, be it Grey, Used, Warranty sets. Thank God! :)

Have bought from TCW before, they're :thumbsup: . At least comes with 1 year "shop warranty". If possible, look for Don (boss) or Daniel, I prefer to deal with them.

yeah.... i got a discount from Don... then i dealed with dan..... Dan's service is Just too Good!

JAG said:
the 2 shops you say, one is TCW? how bout the other?

read the sentence carefully...

Status
Not open for further replies.