to give away FOC: old ppcp stetige tripod

Status
Not open for further replies.

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
please note, JUST THE LEGS. the head has been spoilt, so i removed it and threw it away. i was meaning to give it away but i keep forgetting. it comes with a padded bag. any normal tripod head with usual screw (3/8") will easily fit on the tripod. perfect working condition, there is slight corrosion here and there but it is free, so don't get it from me and tell me "i don't want, because it is slightly corroded". estimate will last for at least 2 more years with light use, 6 months with trash-me usage.

specifications:
Max Operating Height (with centre column extended) - 1450mm
Min Operating Height - 360mm (150mm with optional short post)
Max Usable Operating Load (Tripod) - 9.0kg (Recommended below 9.0kg)*
Closed Length - 500mm (Made to fit the Uber Rugged Tripod Case)
Built-in Sprit Level
X-Treme Quick 3 Step Angle Locking Mechanism
Carrying Weight - 1400g

just pm me.

if any joker that registers in jun 2010 just for this free tripod legs, i will ignore you, best be someone with at least a few posts.

guys,

a few points..

1) plan to give this away to someone with a limited budget, so students are preferred, because i've been there.

2) if you are the student type that is swimming in money and going to drive car in university, good for you, i'm happy for you.. but you don't need free tripod, ask daddy to buy you one please..

3) even if you do not fit the above, but have a tripod, please give people who have no money to buy tripod a chance. exception is for people who have the kind of crap rickety tripod that is given free, you know.. the plastic type that will shake if a cat bumps into it and then collapse.

please note that all of these points are not meant to be sarcastic, it is all tongue in cheek. anyways, 3 people have expressed interest, so i'm filtering candidates. 1 has very kindly acknowledged that others would be better suited to get this freebie, thanks for the graciousness.

IMG_0279.jpg

IMG_0280.jpg

IMG_0281.jpg

IMG_0283.jpg

Got any Gitzo giveaway? :)

nice move. Hope it does not end up in B&S after you have given it away.

Last edited:
If i still cannot take good landscapes after using, can return?

If i still cannot take good landscapes after using, can return?

you can use it to draw turtle on beach....

ok, please note, tripod reserved

so please don't spam me with pm, i will reply everyone who has sent, but after this is posted i will not reply for the meantime. if the tripod somehow doesn't fly away, i will update. if it goes, then i will close the thread.

i forgot to reply someone with a dog avatar, but i think they are looking at this thread.. i tried to return the pm but i deleted it by accident and i can't remember how to spell the name properly........

but whoever you are, if you read this.. sorry, got somebody ask about the tripod before you, so first come first serve.

i forgot to reply someone with a dog avatar, but i think they are looking at this thread.. i tried to return the pm but i deleted it by accident and i can't remember how to spell the name properly........

but whoever you are, if you read this.. sorry, got somebody ask about the tripod before you, so first come first serve.

madmartian?

that one you wait long long....

wait until bill gates adopt me as godson, then i will give out gitzo tripod every 5 years. :bsmilie:

ya..I know of someone who gives US600 as tips to people who receive him at the airport. I have been waiting regularly at the airport with a placard with his name since.

Status
Not open for further replies.