TO GETAI PHOTOGRAPHERS: Some things to note

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also not sure as I don't shoot Getai, only watch. :confused:
But it's my friend who told me this advice. Maybe is because some temple don't allow people to shoot, not to mention with Getai?? :dunno:

Just speculating here... but maybe scared take photo then develop already got see something that was not seen when the photo was taken? :sweat:

19th August 2010.. Getai Schedule..

IMG_0113.JPG

Getai worth considering to catch:
- Bukit Ho Swee, Blk 12 (Host: Qi Xian, Xu Liang Fang. Guest: Huang Qing Yuan & Ming Zhu sisters)
- Ubi Road, Blk 3021 (Host: Lee Pei Fen)
- Ang Mo Kio Ave 3, Blk 347 (Host: Hao Hao)

Have a nice day! :D

now the ghost high tech liao, I see people burn iPAD, iPOD, PDA, computer for them. May be they don't even go watch live. Everything stream to their home...:sweatsm:

IMG_0113.JPG

- Bukit Ho Swee, Blk 12 (Host: Qi Xian, Xu Liang Fang. Guest: Huang Qing Yuan & Ming Zhu sisters)

thanks !

IMG_0113.JPG

Thanks for all Your info...
:thumbsup:
i am at Ang Mo Kio Ave 3, (Host: Wang Lei) last night.

tonight may try
:bigeyes:
Bukit Ho Swee
or :think:
Ang Mo Kio Ave 3..

tungtong 2010

Thanks for all Your info...
:thumbsup:
i am at Ang Mo Kio Ave 3, (Host: Wang Lei) last night.

tonight may try
Bukit Ho Swee
or :think:
Ang Mo Kio Ave 3..

tungtong 2010

Bukit Ho Swee will be packed. Many elderly in the area and that Getai is one of the most interested one, tonight. ;)
Good luck! :)

Just speculating here... but maybe scared take photo then develop already got see something that was not seen when the photo was taken? :sweat:

In showbiz trade lingo, this something is called an "extra" which is FOC. :bsmilie: :sweat:

Rumour: That "extra" might be etched permanently in the sensor, and appear in each and every picture you take after that. Not sure if the service centre could "clean" it up. :bsmilie:

now the ghost high tech liao, I see people burn iPAD, iPOD, PDA, computer for them. May be they don't even go watch live. Everything stream to their home...:sweatsm:

I tot PDA is already very, very passe liao. So is this thing called filofax.

And needless to say, down there, everything is wireless transmission, no need for any cables. No sure got color or not. Not sure if it's 2D or 3D.....

Now, the word "g***t" should be made taboo here. It is not politically correct to mention it.

In showbiz trade lingo, this something is called an "extra" which is FOC. :bsmilie: :

Rumour: That "extra" might be etched permanently in the sensor, and appear in each and every picture you take after that. Not sure if the service centre could "clean" it up. :bsmilie:

is Candids la,
:sweat:
photoshop can clean is lo......
but Y ?
:think:
can have thread to share ma....

tungtong

eh last sunday and just yesterday i was at hougang and sin ming respectively... taking photos... no one stopped me but a few people were quite intrigued with what i was doing... perhaps they're waiting for something to happen?

eh last sunday and just yesterday i was at hougang and sin ming respectively... taking photos... no one stopped me but a few people were quite intrigued with what i was doing... perhaps they're waiting for something to happen?

I would avoid Sin Ming area by at least 3miles. That is the red hot area - nicked areaG. With so many related activities like cremation, funeral parlour, colarbarium, casket showrooms, temples, etc.

Hope you din get any "extras" in your pics.:sweat:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.