to be Disciple

paddy27

Oct 22, 2011
hi,im interested to learn photography skills & wonder here anybody willing to let me b ur disciple?
like bring me along during any photograph outing events so that i can get experience n learn frm u...

Try newbie forum or outings forum.

hi,im interested to learn photography skills & wonder here anybody willing to let me b ur disciple?
like bring me along during any photograph outing events so that i can get experience n learn frm u...

Here is for Discussions on the business aspects of photography - weddings, events, freelancing and others.

You may check out Gatherings and Outings to know some of outing free for members to join.

thread moved to appropriate section.

paddy27 said:

Just join the outings and don't be afraid to ask questions, most people will be glad to help you. I am going to an outing this Sunday, you can check out the outings section

Just join the outings and don't be afraid to ask questions, most people will be glad to help you. I am going to an outing this Sunday, you can check out the outings section

and spree86 is willing to share too ^^

What is TS' intention? To learn the commercial side of photography or just to improve skills as a hobbyist? If the intention is the former, i would suggest going on the newbie outings first.

Start with the basics. Learn the fundamentals first before going more indepth with the advanced stuff like lighting.

"Disciple" reminds me of those old school Jackie Chan wu xia movie where for a year he have to fetch water from the well at the bottom of the hill to fill the water tank at the top of the hill .
"Sifu" is building up Jackie Chan leg muscles this way ... TS willing to fetch water for a year ?

"Disciple" reminds me of those old school Jackie Chan wu xia movie where for a year he have to fetch water from the well at the bottom of the hill to fill the water tank at the top of the hill .
"Sifu" is building up Jackie Chan leg muscles this way ... TS willing to fetch water for a year ?

:bsmilie: Watched too much kungfu movies?