To be a soldier

Status
Not open for further replies.

raptor1988

Jul 19, 2006
Sengkang
lizhien.blogspot.com
My inspiration for this photo:

Seeing that the 'old' No. 4 is going to be phrased out very soon, i wanted to capture it as best as i could. Just a simple shirt hanging behind my door.

209gab6.jpg

warmer tint

nn1s2o.jpg

cooler tint

maybe you can get someone to wear it and model for you. just my 2 cents

heard about it from the authority that when soldiers put on this new uniform, they will merge into the surrounding and difficult to be spotted...maybe could use that as a theme, like...now you see me now you don't.

I'm confused by the vocation and formation logo. Twin bayonet in the MT Line formation? Or is it RP @ MT Line?

heard about it from the authority that when soldiers put on this new uniform, they will merge into the surrounding and difficult to be spotted...maybe could use that as a theme, like...now you see me now you don't.

hmm.. means need to go jungle bashing already.. I haven got my new uniform yet. Will get it in the 2nd week of june. Don't like the new colour. Too bright.

hmm.. means need to go jungle bashing already.. I haven got my new uniform yet. Will get it in the 2nd week of june. Don't like the new colour. Too bright.

Actually, your initial idea isn't bad. Just that imho, it was orchestrated rather poorly... :think:

i have both uniform :) if u guys can smoke out a rifle, i dun mind modeling hehehe...:bsmilie:

i have both uniform :) if u guys can smoke out a rifle, i dun mind modeling hehehe...:bsmilie:

there's places u can buy a real rifle empty body in singapore.. i used to go there to get it to replace some weapons in my armory :cool:

I would hv put a BG rank or something on it b4 taking the pic =p

actually I'm curious to see how well the new uniform can merge with/ into the surrounding as they have claimed.

anyway, this still life pic of your uniform is really too still.

Last edited:
actually I'm curious to see how well the new uniform can merge with/ into the surrounding as they have claimed.

anyway, this still life pic of your uniform is really too still.

Digital camo is a proven science. But I have to say SAF's color palette looks hideous. Those poor recruits remind me of celery sticks! I hope i get to stick with lao jiao 4.. :)

ACU.jpg

HAha~! The smart 4 the sleeve so low ah? ;p

Digital camo is a proven science. But I have to say SAF's color palette looks hideous. Those poor recruits remind me of celery sticks! I hope i get to stick with lao jiao 4.. :)

ACU.jpg

Seems like the uniform is good for soldier who wanted to take a nap on a sofa undetected.:bsmilie::sweatsm:

HAha~! The smart 4 the sleeve so low ah? ;p

I'm fat ma.. So the sleeve fold too high very tight on my arms. So fold it lower.

Seems like the uniform is good for soldier who wanted to take a nap on a sofa undetected.:bsmilie::sweatsm:

tactical! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.