To attack Singapore just need screwdrivers

not much details.......

All our enemy need to do is to parachute in their female IT sales executives.

:)

and wear bikini and overseas air ticket.

Sion said:
All our enemy need to do is to parachute in their female IT sales executives.

:)

We will happily surrender :bsmilie:

because all news reports are sure to be accurate. :bsmilie: like the BBC. :bsmilie:

Fox News is the most accurate news on earth. last night they reported that bonrya's actually a smoking hot latina babe who drives her maserati down orchard road just wearing a thong bikini.

darn accurate!

Fox News is the most accurate news on earth. last night they reported that bonrya's actually a smoking hot latina babe who drives her maserati down orchard road just wearing a thong bikini.

darn accurate!

they got THAT right. :bsmilie:

News is true.. but details of what happened is harder to say. :think:

The NSF was doing his SOC... which mean a rifle which is not loaded... your bayonet is not lock onto the rifle... and your rifle is sling onto you back. If someone walk near me and stick a screw driver into my neck... my unloaded, un-bayonet-ed rifle that is sling tightly behind my back is pretty useless. :nono:

Unlike certain countries... S'pore is safe enough that most of us doesn't think its strange or dangerous to have someone approach you even at night. Beside... I read somewhere that the man was almost immediately caught by the other people around the SOC course...

News is true.. but details of what happened is harder to say. :think:

The NSF was doing his SOC... which mean a rifle which is not loaded... your bayonet is not lock onto the rifle... and your rifle is sling onto you back. If someone walk near me and stick a screw driver into my neck... my unloaded, un-bayonet-ed rifle that is sling tightly behind my back is pretty useless. :nono:

Unlike certain countries... S'pore is safe enough that most of us doesn't think its strange or dangerous to have someone approach you even at night. Beside... I read somewhere that the man was almost immediately caught by the other people around the SOC course...

that means the NSF was caught off-guard. probably after running SOC

Wonder is it now a good time to start up a business in manufacturing and selling screw drivers......
Nah, probably not given that that we are not at war.... but maybe the army will buy them to start teaching how to defend against female IT executives wielding a sexy pair of screwdriver in their hands...

robbed during SOC la. your gun/magazine all not loaded one...

u liddat is at best holding a long piece of stick nia...

Oh no, now the malaysians know our weakness!

LOL... i thought the ARMY got teach un-arm combat like Krav Maga to our soldiers in situation like this?

robbed during SOC la. your gun/magazine all not loaded one...

u liddat is at best holding a long piece of stick nia...

You won't get the weight of the rifle on yourself... :think:

LOL... i thought the ARMY got teach un-arm combat like Krav Maga to our soldiers in situation like this?

maybe after BMT... not during BMT. Maybe if you kena Guards, Commando or Ranger.... :bsmilie: