to all NSF, NSmen

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaren

Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
just wanna say...thanks guys, for all ur sacrifice and service for our country.

:thumbsup:

zaren said:

Why you never serve NS meh.. Not what you think la. I don't know about now but during my time what i see really piss me off. How i wish i was in the 40's really fighting and protect for my love one and sacrifice, here i only sacrifice this 2 year wasting on ppls that do stupid thing. But i enjoy my BMT thou.

soma said:
Why you never serve NS meh.. Not what you think la. I don't know about now but during my time what i see really piss me off. How i wish i was in the 40's really fighting and protect for my love one and sacrifice, here i only sacrifice this 2 year wasting on ppls that do stupid thing. But i enjoy my BMT thou.

so u dun think i served NS issit...

based on what evidence may i ask?

:bsmilie:

zaren said:
so u dun think i served NS issit...

based on what evidence may i ask?

Hahaha.. Wait till i send you for a lab test first..:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Just asking la.........

Served liao so what, all man have to serve what unless you.....:think: :bsmilie:

soma said:
Hahaha.. Wait till i send you for a lab test first..:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Just asking la.........

Served liao so what, all man have to serve what unless you.....:think: :bsmilie:

oh...u looked at my avatar and thot i was a chiobu ar...no wonder lah!

Uncle Zaren still a regular right??

There are times when we see too minute and only think of our individual needs, to serve NS is to the country's defense. We need to see the bigger picture.

I did not enjoy my NSF days, but I am proud i already served. Pride-Honour-Discipline...

Sjourn said:

There are times when we see too minute and only think of our individual needs, to serve NS is to the country's defense. We need to see the bigger picture.

I did not enjoy my NSF days, but I am proud i already served. Pride-Honour-Discipline...

Just hate those higher rank covering each other backside and point the finger on the lower rank. :thumbsd: *****ing low class.. and no standard:sticktong

soma said:
Just hate those higher rank covering each other backside and point the finger on the lower rank. :thumbsd: *****ing low class.. and no standard:sticktong

If you notice, it's happening in any other jobs out there, everywhere is the same.:think:

Sjourn said:
If you notice, it's happening in any other jobs out there, everywhere is the same.:think:

So the only choice is to

BE THE TOP RANK.:bsmilie:

Regardless the good and bad, pro and con, one standard or double standard,
glad that Singapore is safe place to live.

Note : The World is not a safe place. The previous century, there is at least a 100 wars and 100,000,000s dead.

Better go take my dinner liao..:rolleyes:

To sacrifice, protect and service for our country is our duty. Doesn't matter what rank what
vocations, all has its importance. Serve with pride.:thumbsup:

lsl03 said:
To sacrifice, protect and service for our country is our duty. Doesn't matter what rank what

But someone from the so-called 'rich and talented' person that AWOL to London for last 30 years even without serving any army came back with pride to homeland Singapore wif just a fine of $5000. Wat a shame! :thumbsd:

zaren said:

Thanks for the thanks.

But some times shit is hard to ignore, u step onto it, it sticks and it stinks no matter how much u try to ignore.

Cheong? Yes, we'll still cheong hill. Shout Kill-kill-kill? Yes, we'll shout. But after seeing how other soldiers in ur same platoon behave, u get disillusioned really quick.

Sjourn said:

nephew sjourn...

nah...i'm not a regular...but got mistaken for one during my first in-camp by my brigade commander, cos i cut my hair really short.... :bsmilie:

i din enjoy BMT, the rest of NSF was quite ok...but the most fun part was serving as an NSman! yeahhh!!!

lsl03 said:
Pride? What's that?

soma said:

not always....i have also seen officers who are gentlemen.

zaren said:
not always....i have also seen officers who are gentlemen.
Let's just fixed the ratio of

Occifers that are good : Occifers that Sux

at

1 : 100.

And those that are good, probably won't last beyond MAJ rank. It's the scholars that fly past ranks.

XXX Boy said:
But someone from the so-called 'rich and talented' person that AWOL to London for last 30 years even without serving any army came back with pride to homeland Singapore wif just a fine of $5000. Wat a shame! :thumbsd:

i think he should personally hand over $1 to every NSF and NSman who has served singapore during the 30 years that he has been away. i think that is a more fitting penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.