to all my old friends in CS

Status
Not open for further replies.

y0ngcheng

Nov 24, 2003
新加坡
hello to my old friends! (if any of you still remember me :p)
have been some time since i play with you guys haha! share some good news with you all, i took part in the recent ngee ann photo exhibition, and my photo got selected! lol really hard to believe, esp that amount of time i didnt shoot with my camera.

just wondering if anyone of you interested to join me in the exhibition starting from 23rd march. (those who know me, those who came for my dragons hunt outings AGES ago haha, those i've met in SEEDs)

cheers,
:D

have been some time since i play with you guys haha! share some good news with you all, i took part in the recent ngee ann photo exhibition, and my photo got selected! lol really hard to believe, esp that amount of time i didnt shoot with my camera.

just wondering if anyone of you interested to join me in the exhibition starting from 23rd march. (those who know me, those who came for my dragons hunt outings AGES ago haha, those i've met in SEEDs)

cheers,

Congratulation YC didi for been selected for photo exhibition! ;)

No wonder the last time they keep telling me you are the prodigy.

Now, I truely believed.. Upload the pic to share?

lol hi ah bin de pro!
okay for those who're curious! i've sent in my 4 seasons shot, and my spring got in.

3.jpg

:p

cheers,

Congratulations for being selected.

I am trying to remember you.

Did I lend you some money? :)

Prodigy tio si Prodigy..

Very nice shot with the shallow dof and color combination.. Very harmonious shot.. Very zen..

HEY SCANNER! thanks! lol nice to see you here again hahahaha, those irc days with errz de pro LOL :p

You next target will be to held your personal photo exhibition. ;)

cheers,
wah.. still got ppl remember what SEED is ah...

hahahah just got back from my camp.
Errz: ni hao ma? :D

yanyewkay: SEED very good one leh, i newbie go there can learn alot of stuffs from the pros thats why still can remember :p

Status
Not open for further replies.