To all married & unmarried chaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsbn

Jul 24, 2002
Planet Eropagnis
I guess all of u, married or going to marry guys, about things like this, "The proposal ring must be/is usually more expensive than the wedding band."

For all those who are married, plz select how much u'd spent on ur proposal ring.
For all those who are unmarried, plz select how much would you like to spend on ur proposal ring.

Wah, somebody getting hitched ah, congratulations, bro !
I didn't give proposal ring leh (don't remind my wife ah), just wedding band.
If I follow your standard (proposal > wedding), then proposal ring must be > $1000 liao. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

congrat, didn't buy proposal ring also, just wedding band :embrass:

my proposal ring is very cheap like $100 kind as I was still in university IA. Wrong ring size somemore :)

I bought her an expensive one for wedding and another cheaper one for ROM.

my proposal ring is ard 1k, and my wedding bands is ard 400+ ( special material) but due to some special requirements, price may veries... and wedding bands are usually more exp, but you only pay for 1 lah,,, stilll the questions still depend on wat u wan lah, esp on the 4Cs, you can try citigem (good and affordable) or taka (cheap but quality not that good) or alot of other leading shops like Goldheart, Sokee etc etc.

but if u really buying, will recommend you to take a look at this webby first
http://www.proposalring.com/

Cheers~!!

I guess all of u, married or going to marry guys, about things like this, "The proposal ring must be/is usually more expensive than the wedding band."

For all those who are married, plz select how much u'd spent on ur proposal ring.
For all those who are unmarried, plz select how much would you like to spend on ur proposal ring.

that's illegal my friend!!!!

BTW why are you asking? Are you about to join us soon? :bsmilie: Anyway married life is wonderful. Children is even more fun. Good luck. I only bought a wedding ring.

BTW why are you asking? Are you about to join us soon? :bsmilie: Anyway married life is wonderful. Children is even more fun. Good luck. I only bought a wedding ring.

your wife sponsored the other?

hmm mine quite simple, she go choose, i pay, then tats it... now she wanna upgrade... i tell her wait long long...

You should add one more option:

What ring?

:bsmilie:

My ex-gf gave me a ring on christmas eve ... :lovegrin: and in return I gave her 19 roses ... :p

bring your wife-to-be and go to grass field and pluck a straw to tie up into a ring. make sure u go during romantic sunset timing -- i.e. golden sunrays, nice breeze, etc

its the mood that counts.

after that, the $$$ that is saved, take it out and secretly buy L lens..ahahahahahaha

to me, it is not the price of the ring, it is whether she will like it or not. from my understanding of her, i try to get someone she likes.

of course within my budget

bring your wife-to-be and go to grass field and pluck a straw to tie up into a ring. make sure u go during romantic sunset timing -- i.e. golden sunrays, nice breeze, etc

its the mood that counts.

after that, the $$$ that is saved, take it out and secretly buy L lens..ahahahahahaha

No lalang ring bamboo ring also can? :bsmilie:

most grass fields should have lalang. lolllllllzzzzzzz

looking at the rates here, think my brother-in-law really spend alot on the proposal ring, almost $4k... :bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.