To all Football Manager 2005 players...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone can advise on the following...:

1) When I go to the training section, and I retrain a player (e.g. from FL to AML), the status of the player in the "First Team" window still shows "FL" after 1 season. Is this normal (ie Retraining takes at least one season) or...?

2) Under what circumstances will the status of the Manager's Profile increase? What has to be done?
Under "Mental", my status for "Ability to handle pressure" is now 10, "Ambition" is 15, "Loyalty" is 6 (wth...how to increase this?!?!?), "Professionalism" is 19 and "Media Handling" is 20.

TIA...

PS: My team's top scorer for the last season (EPL) is John Terry with 48 goals (95% scored from headers from corners) and Thierry Henry with 45 goals... :devil: :devil: :devil:

popeye

Apr 14, 2003
Visit site
+evenstar said:
Anyone can advise on the following...:

2) Under what circumstances will the status of the Manager's Profile increase? What has to be done?
Under "Mental", my status for "Ability to handle pressure" is now 10, "Ambition" is 15, "Loyalty" is 6 (wth...how to increase this?!?!?), "Professionalism" is 19 and "Media Handling" is 20.

TIA...

PS: My team's top scorer for the last season (EPL) is John Terry with 48 goals (95% scored from headers from corners) and Thierry Henry with 45 goals... :devil: :devil: :devil:
Manager's profile increase over the time if your team perform better.
Try playing 2-3 years (of game time).

BTW john terry as top scorer? :dunno:

popeye said:
Manager's profile increase over the time if your team perform better.
Try playing 2-3 years (of game time).

BTW john terry as top scorer? :dunno:
What makes the Loyalty attribute decrease to 7??? Do you know how to raise it?? :S

Maybe it's my set pieces that allows my Terry to score so many goals...

Venom81

Nov 16, 2004
i only know how to increase Professionalism. Just give more positive manager comment can liao. :bsmilie:

popeye

Apr 14, 2003
Visit site
+evenstar said:
What makes the Loyalty attribute decrease to 7??? Do you know how to raise it?? :S

Maybe it's my set pieces that allows my Terry to score so many goals...
it always start with very low attribute.
Even worse if you play as lower league manager.
Just take it as you are unproved manager, coming from dunno where.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom