To all camera shop becareful this two guys and his gang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leong40D

Apr 20, 2009
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
Untitled-1-5.jpg

IMG_0054-1.jpg

IMG_0049-1.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

sorry MOD if i post wrong pls forgive me....

Last edited:
Hahah. Wonder if anything will happen to Bally

The article is from across the border. Case happened in JB. Gang of min. 5 men entered shop separately in and used decoy tactics i.e perstering shop employees with multiple questions. 2 were caught in the act of stealing and ran while the other 3 ran after the 2 in the pretext of trying to catch the thieves. The 3 then "accidentally" bungled into the shop employees who were chasing after the 2, allowing the 2 to escape. They swiped total of 3 bodies and 5 lenses worth 56000 ringgit (S$23000 est.). Shop owner later recovered one body worth 8000 ringgit (S$3300 est.) in a stairwell. Police suspect thieves stashed the goods to take back at a later date.

Please do this to World Wide Cameras at 1st level Peninsular plaza... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Please do this to World Wide Cameras at 1st level Peninsular plaza... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

They tried to sell me a unknown brand CPL for 90+ dollars. 58mm thread. LoL. That's when I first started the hobby and went around asking prices...

Anyway, if they ever pull this off in SLS, they better don't get caught by the shopkeepers... they won't bother calling the police I think... :bsmilie:

wahlao the CCTV lense need replacement, why so blur?

Need to run away fast one, difficult to pull off inside SLS. Peninsular Plaza or Peninsular Shopping Centre ground level type easier.

it is not very nice to wish unfortunate things on others.

Then they also cheat other tourist or local walk in wat... same same... Just let a out of control truck or lorry slam into their shop one day can already... better. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.