To admire the brave you have to attack yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

forward

May 27, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
"I'm uberhandsome already"
Enough is enough, where to draw the line?

Velasco, no one would agree that the discussion on the thread "Enough is enough..." has been fruitless except those few who think otherwise. Don't let their negative attitude demoralise your wanting to go further and a deeper insight into the art especially the supposed ideal digital technology input by serious ardent photographers.

To have them stop you with just a one liner post is plain silly. Their brutality will soon not be tolerated by some of our wise experienced moderators. Remember these brutality may be in disguise just to stop you from further investigation into what I deem as a very beneficial thread for more advanced digital or traditional film photographers.

----------------------------------------------------
Attack the evil that is within yourself,
do not attack the evil that is in others.
- Confucianism Analects 12.21

:heart::bheart::heart:

Sorry..couldn't resist this thread...

And velasco, should u need information or help on digital techniques, there are plenty of us here that use it daily. Just stand up and holler! :bwhat:

Happy photographing!!

anyone who replies below this line..

ok just kidding. fact is fact, go and do a search and you'll find out that "enough is enough" similar threads will just end up in a lot of flaming and namecalling when less desirable characters step in to make the thread a flame playground.

if i'm called convoluted already, i have no idea what people will call you.. but i'm interested to find out :bsmilie:

if i'm called convoluted already, i have no idea what people will call you.. but i'm interested to find out :bsmilie:

It's entirely my fault guys. I've got the tendency to wander through different eras it kinda convoluted Velasco's thread. Aiyoh! :mad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.