TNP really love to surf forum sia..

Status
Not open for further replies.
get your facts right..regarding the shooting issue, it was one member who contacted the press, and not the press surfing the forums. i'd say it's the same for the SBF issue.

journalist have better things to do than to surf the forums.

Erm...I think the moral of the story here should be, the bikers are a bit childish :confused:

The big picture here is that there is progressive effort to place the online
content and activities in some negative light subtly.

:dunno:

Harhar.

It's the mine is bigger than yours mentality at play.

It's also one of the reasons why women think men as just boys with more expensive toys.

get your facts right..regarding the shooting issue, it was one member who contacted the press, and not the press surfing the forums. i'd say it's the same for the SBF issue.

journalist have better things to do than to surf the forums.

there are a few "resident" journalists in forums. My friend and I have both been PMed by journalists for "more information" before it was even in the papers during the early development of some threads in other forums. Few days later, the news appeared in the papers.

THe forums just made many journalists' work easier. EDMW got many hot news before stomp or any online news can offer.

there are a few "resident" journalists in forums. My friend and I have both been PMed by journalists for "more information" before it was even in the papers during the early development of some threads in other forums. Few days later, the news appeared in the papers.

THe forums just made many journalists' work easier. EDMW got many hot news before stomp or any online news can offer.
more likely someone alerted the journalists about the threads and they come in to probe more.

HWZ is SPH owned just in case you didnt know

Status
Not open for further replies.